Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Could be getting busy here

edited July 2007 in General Charlton
As it doesn't seem that they've paid the bills on one of the sites

50 p for the meter?

Comments

• Options
    what site is/was that?
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited July 2007
    babes

(edit: that wasnt me calling you a babe by the way Curb_It - not that you arent - oh damn it i'll shut up)
  • Options
    I think it's CAFC Babes
  • Options
    they dont like it on here... what was the comment? "bit dry and someones attempt at second rate journalism"
    AFKA was most offended.
  • Options
    I hope they paid the transfer fee on Carter and Carlsberg!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]they dont like it on here... what was the comment? "bit dry and someones attempt at second rate journalism"
    AFKA was most offended.

that was just one person's comments. There are a number of regulars on here who are also members there.
  • Options
    I know that!

orpy, oggy, the killers, etc etc
  • Options
    Think you'll find I'm not welcome on there these days. Tend to speak my mind which didn't go down too well.
    Shame, it started as a good site.

This site is far far better.
  • Options
    It seems cafc-fans have chosen to go the vitalfootball route too. They're dropping like flies!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LoOkOuT[/cite]It seems cafc-fans have chosen to go the vitalfootball route too. They're dropping like flies!

far too many kids on that one
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Do people who run Vitalfootball sites get a share of the ad money? It seems like that's replacing Rivals.net as the unofficial football site host of choice.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]I hope they paid the transfer fee on Carter and Carlsberg!!

AFKA is still paying 70% of our wages a la Leeds, the move fell through when Andy failed a medical (spelling test).
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]I hope they paid the transfer fee on Carter and Carlsberg!!

AFKA is still paying 70% of our wages a la Leeds, the move fell through when Andy failed a medical (spelling test).

What a right pair of mercenaries.

'Are you Marcus is disguise'
  • Options
    In hindsight we both realise that although the offer of biscuits from the now defunct cafcbabes was tempting, we wholeheartedly pledge our futures with Charltonlife and we eblieve the board is going places under the management of LoOkOut and AKFA, the offer of regular postings was tempting but we realised our real passion was to remain fighting for promotion with the lifers.
  • Options
    Easy to say now Babes has gone, nobody believe these lies you spin.

Once a splitter, always a splitter.
  • Options
    Remember when Luke Young signed a new contract after the West Ham move fell through????
  • Options
    He was never the same Luke in my eyes ;-)
  • Options
    Mine neither, always viewed him with a bit of disdain after that. Like he wasn't one of us anymore
  • Options
    get a room
  • Options
    did read babes but never really posted - these days it seems to be full of spurs fans banging on about how big a club they are - boring

charlton life is awesome and now I have to get my daily fix
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]get a room

We did and am now smoking the post-coital cigarette