Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Dartford Jug welcomes Charlton Fans

Hello Charlton Fans! If you are looking for a great micropub whilst you are attending Dartford FC then may I humbly recommend The Dartford Jug, we are located between the station and the stadium with just a short walk through the park. https://www.facebook.com/thedartfordjug or our website www.thedartfordjug.co.uk
We have Cask Ale, Premium German Lager, and over 30 Belgium Beers. Hope to see you all soon, have a great season!

Comments

• Kent’s micropub game is incredible. 
  • A nice pub. Quite small though, so might get crowded if all the Charlton fans go there  :D
  • Good to see you've survived all the nonsense over the last 16 months.
  • A nice pub. Quite small though, so might get crowded if all the Charlton fans go there  :D
    We try our best mate :blush: but if any fans would like to make a booking, you can do so via messaging us on Facebook or calling 07444 209938 

Thanks Charlton :) 
    Dartford Jug 
  • edited July 2021
    Good to see you've survived all the nonsense over the last 16 months.
    Thank you, Nick! We survived *Tina Turner's   *Gloria Gaynor's* - I will survive starts playing*  :p  
  • Having moved to Ireland I’ve only managed to visit once since you opened @TheDartfordJug it was the first port of call when I arrived for the birth of my great nephew  with my Bruv.
    Was made to feel so very welcome I thought I’d be popping in every time I came over.
    Then Covid arrived.
    I hope to be over in October for my nephews wedding.
    If I’m there, I will definitely call in.

I wish you all the luck in the world ❤️

Thank you for your kind words, we will look out for you in October!
  • I like the Dartford Jug.
  • I like the Dartford Jug.
    Thank you, Valley27000! Appreciate your kind words.
  • Not wanting to piss on their chips, but if the Jug is full (and it’s a great place) - as a resident Dartfordian, I also recommend the Malt Shovel, which is also on the way to the ground 

I live only 5 mins walk from Dartford’s ground, so will attempt to get in the bar at Princes Park 
  • Sponsored links:

• Not wanting to piss on their chips, but if the Jug is full (and it’s a great place) - as a resident Dartfordian, I also recommend the Malt Shovel, which is also on the way to the ground 

I live only 5 mins walk from Dartford’s ground, so will attempt to get in the bar at Princes Park 
    Yes, the Malt is lot bigger and has a beer garden too. Less exciting beer though (mainly Young's)
  • Now now guys, I appreciate all your sticking up for us, but Dartford is big enough for both pubs! We like the Malt, they have always been friendly towards us! Although it's true, we aren't chained to any Brewery, and have an ever-changing variety of ales! 
    Well I thought it a bit rich to plug another pub on a thread you had very kindly set up.
    Sorry, but I would never have done that myself.
    Anyway......I hope you’re going to be full to the brim, best of luck.

Isn’t this thread about The Dartford Jug.....not about one of their competitors!🤨🤨🤨
    Let The Malt Shovel do their own advertising mate!
    In fairness to the Jug, it ain’t big - so I’m just giving alternatives if the Jug is banged out - I’m a big fan of Youngs beer - appreciate others may not be - but they are the two best ale houses in Dartford by a country mile - in fact by miles 

At the end of the day, our pubs need our custom - it’s been the worst of times - let’s bang both ale houses out with Charlton fans, as both know we are in the main decent well behaved fans, who appreciate a well looked after and served pint 🥳🥳🥳
  • Lovely little place, The Dartford Jug. Highly recommended.
  • Used to go out with a young lady called Dartford Jugs...

Alright, I made that up  but it warms the cockles of this tee-total old heart to know that these businesses are springing up. They need supporting just like the Addicks.  Good luck.