Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dartford ticket available

Got the COVID so cannot go. 

Comments

• Options
    You were at Wembley for the final I recall ?

Do you think you got there ??

How do you feel - bit poorly or very unwell ?
  • Options

I’ve taken rapid flow tests everyday this week, plus a PCR today.

I got the symptoms on Wednesday, but my rapid flow was negative.

I'm 99% sure i got it at the final. To be honest, I felt there was a high probability that i was going to catch it. I was good and kept my mask on most of the time. Less than 1/100 didn't.

I had bronchitis once, feels a lot like that. Ridiculously sore thoat, a temperature and quite tired. I don't feel awful now, but come about 1900 i'm going to feel crap.

Cheers for asking.
  • Options
    My son caught it there 99.5% chance. 
    It’s going to sweep round the younger generation and I fear lockdown 4 come October 
  • Options
    MPopIcon said:

I’ve taken rapid flow tests everyday this week, plus a PCR today.

I got the symptoms on Wednesday, but my rapid flow was negative.

I'm 99% sure i got it at the final. To be honest, I felt there was a high probability that i was going to catch it. I was good and kept my mask on most of the time. Less than 1/100 didn't.

I had bronchitis once, feels a lot like that. Ridiculously sore thoat, a temperature and quite tired. I don't feel awful now, but come about 1900 i'm going to feel crap.

Cheers for asking.
    Well take it easy and look after yourself 
  • Options
    If your lateral flow tests are negative, why are you so sure it is covid and not some other bug?
  • Options
    redman said:
    If your lateral flow tests are negative, why are you so sure it is covid and not some other bug?
    I get the impression he went and got a proper test 
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    OK I had assumed it was home PCR test which you have to send off and you don't get the result for up to 48 hours. Probably wrong assumption, apologies.
    I'd asked because I am in a similar position (but not from the Euro final), but feel lousy and been pinged on track and trace app. Did 2 lateral flow tests both negative, did a home PCR test upon which I am awaiting the result. 
  • Options
    redman said:
    My lateral flow test was negative the first day i had symptoms (Wednesday). I took two yesterday(Thursday)and they were both positive.
    I've never had flu before and the illness i have now is worse than a cold.
  • Options
    If anyone hears of 1 adults and 2 kids tickets available I’ll have them please. 
  • Options
    cabbie8 said:
    If anyone hears of 1 adults and 2 kids tickets available I’ll have them please. 
    I imagine there'll be spares on the day.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Reckon it’s worth going to the ground? Kids r only 6&3 but Mrs is out so thought I’d treat them 🤣
  • Options
    cabbie8 said:
    Reckon it’s worth going to the ground? Kids r only 6&3 but Mrs is out so thought I’d treat them 🤣
    Definitely, you might have to pay adult prices for the nippers.
  • Options
    I could have up to 3 tickets spare, maybe just 1. However I won't know until the morning. 
  • Options
    If anyone still has a spare ticket available could you please PM me? 

Cheers!
  • Options
    Got a spare floating if anyone wants, meet outside ground 
  • Options
    I now have 2 spare tickets (one of which is a concession) , won't be able to go having tested positive for covid and have to self isolate. 
  • Options
    I’ll have them please redman
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:
    Got a spare floating if anyone wants, meet outside ground 
    I often have a spare floating.
  • Options
    I'm going to jib in, get thrown out, change hats and jib in again.

Anyone know where I can get a fuck off rocket for my arse?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2021
    Jibbed in yesterday afternoon. Dartford security is rubbish, no one there. Although, it’s been a long night… and still 5 hours to kick off.
  • Options
    If anyone has another spare please give me a shout happy to pay for beer 
  • Options
    Just realised I haven’t been sent the tickets through. Have got booking confirmation but nothing else.

Anyone else had this problem? 
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:
    Just realised I haven’t been sent the tickets through. Have got booking confirmation but nothing else.

The ticket is attached to the booking confirmation.
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

They’re sent in a separate email which didn’t show up when I searched Dartford in my inbox

The sender is noreply@ktckts.com if that helps
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

They’re sent in a separate email which didn’t show up when I searched Dartford in my inbox

Fantastic, got them now. Thanks a lot.
  • Options
    2 adult tickets going for face value - shout if you want them 
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

Yes, the email sender is "Box Office" as it's presumably done via a 3rd party
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:
    2 adult tickets going for face value - shout if you want them 
    Messaged you 
  • Options
    Still have a spare DM if interested