Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Court case details.

Anyone know if there’s a way of finding out details of a court case if you have the reference number? An arsehole ex boss of mine is rumored to have been sent down, if love to know what for :smiley:

Comments

• Options
    Try the local paper 
  • Options
    If you know the court you can search their daily records online 
  • Options
    buckshee said:
    Anyone know if there’s a way of finding out details of a court case if you have the reference number? An arsehole ex boss of mine is rumored to have been sent down, if love to know what for :smiley:
    DM me the details and I'll have a look for you. 
  • Options
    Have you tried Googling his name and the words 'jury', 'guilty' or something similar? 
  • Options
    Just tell us the name and area - I’m sure one of our resident Colombo’s will come up with the goods
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    buckshee said:
    Cheers, done. 
  • Options
    buckshee said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    buckshee said:
    Cheers, done. 
    It's not been published yet

Maybe worth checking the local newspaper early next week because they normally do a monthly round up of the local wrong doers.

Yorkshire evening post
    Manchester evening news
    Wales today
    SLP extra. 
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    buckshee said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    buckshee said:
    Cheers, done. 
    It's not been published yet

Maybe worth checking the local newspaper early next week because they normally do a monthly round up of the local wrong doers.

Yorkshire evening post
    Manchester evening news
    Wales today
    SLP extra. 
    Cheers, hoping whatever it is it’s a lengthy sentence. 
  • Options
    buckshee said:
    And now you've put it here, I'm sure we all would too. Especially if you can give us some detail as to why they are an arsehole ;) 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Addickted said:
    For the inside story.
  • Options
    Front page of today’s FT. Someone from Peckham convicted. See via BBC what’s in the papers article. 
  • Options
    buckshee said:
    If you know which court it's worth giving the listing office a call to see what they've got on file. 
  • Options
    Front page of today’s FT. Someone from Peckham convicted. See via BBC what’s in the papers article. 

Isnt that the case most days?
  • Options
    This was in Cardiff.