Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

My Only Desire Magazine Issue #3

edited July 2021 in General Charlton
MODmag #3 is out next week and you can now subscribe for the whole season at modmag.co.uk
4 mags posted to you the moment they come out FREE POSTAGE!
And for the Sheffield Wednesday and Wigan home games we'll be selling the mag outside The Rose of Denmark and The Royal Oak. £4 cash and card accepted
COYR!

Comments

• Options
    I'm glad there's free postage. It's small margins I know, but for me that's the difference between a reasonable price and an extravagant one. 

Do you have a link please?
  • Options
    www.modmag.co.uk
  • Options
    Probably being thick but having trouble posting a link to the website!
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Ordering it on my phone was a bit of a nightmare, card details and postcode difficult to input but i percevered. Looking forward to receiving them.
  • Options
    Ordering it on my phone was a bit of a nightmare, card details and postcard difficult to input but i percevered. Looking forward to receiving them.
    Cheers man, hope it's worth it!!
  • Options
    I had I had a copy of the first one but can’t find it, have ordered the two back copies and the season for £20 with the free postage and used ApplePay,  very very easy score spent. 
  • Options
    I had I had a copy of the first one but can’t find it, have ordered the two back copies and the season for £20 with the free postage and used ApplePay,  very very easy score spent. 
    Cheers Neil!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Copy of the latest mag arrived this morning.

It's a real quality read with lots of interesting articles. (Great interview with Darren Bent). And having taken out a subscription and getting free postage, now really good value as well.

Heartily recommended to anyone who likes to settle down and have a good old read about charlton!

And no, I'm not on commission! 
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Is it only me, or does the face on the Derek "Killer" Hales pin badge for sale on the website look more like Mike Flanagan?
  • Options
    Got my 3 issues this morning. Great reading.
  • Options
    Got my 3 issues this morning. Great reading.
    Have you ordered back issues or three for different people? I've just done a season subscription but I bought the first two issues previously. Don't want them sent to me again !
  • Options
    Took the yearly subscription which included back issues
  • Options
    Is it only me, or does face on the Derek "Killer" Hales pin badge for sale on the website look more like Mike Flanagan?
    When I first saw it, I thought it was Peter Sutcliffe.
  • Options
    Very good read yet again.  

Particularly enjoyed the article on Curbs.