Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Buying a kids ticket

Anyone know how to buy an under 11’s ticket on the website if you’re already a season ticket holder? 

I want to bring my son to the Crewe home game with me, but whenever I try and buy the ticket, I get an error message saying under 11’s need to be accompanied by an adult. I’m logged in when I try and buy it, but it’s not recognising I’m a season ticket holder and wants me to buy another adult ticket.

Was hoping to buy ticket today so I can sort travel arrangements out and avoid hassle of calling ticket office on Monday. Am I missing a setting somewhere that will tell it that I’m the person accompanying the child ticket?

Cheers

Comments

• Options
    Set up an account for your son. Link it to yours. Buy the ticket when logged in as your son. Should be okay then, worked like that for me.
  • Options
    Probably due to the club wanting proof of age for child tickets, expect you will better off phoning them up and sorting it out.
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Set up an account for your son. Link it to yours. Buy the ticket when logged in as your son. Should be okay then, worked like that for me.
    Thanks, gave that a try and you can’t even register an account on the ticket site. It doesn’t let you continue after you’ve entered an address, as the button doesn’t work. If you skip that part you’re taken to the permission to contact page and the buttons on that page are all misaligned with none of them working, so you can’t proceed. Have tried on iPad and PC.

God I love being a Charlton fan!