Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New VOTV168 (7/8/21) - cash and contactless

edited August 2021 in General Charlton
If you’re planning to pick up a copy of new VOTV168 this weekend, please note that we will taking cash as usual in the usual places. We are also taking contactless payments but only on the corner diagonally opposite the shop for now. Yes, it’s still £2.

Alternatively, you can order it online at www.votvonline.com before 3pm on Friday and there is a decent chance it will arrive on Saturday morning assuming you are in the UK.

Comments

• Ordered :). Starting to get the buzz for the season now!.
  • If you’re planning to pick up a copy of new VOTV168 this weekend, please note that we will taking cash as usual in the usual places. We are also taking contactless payments but only on the corner diagonally opposite the shop for now. Yes, it’s still £2.

Alternatively, you can order it online at www.votvonline.com before 3pm on Friday and there is a decent chance it will arrive on Saturday morning assuming you are in the UK.
    Rick, have the previous subscriptions expired? I don't want to buy one on Saturday then come home to find one on my doormat  :D
  • edited August 2021
    If you’re planning to pick up a copy of new VOTV168 this weekend, please note that we will taking cash as usual in the usual places. We are also taking contactless payments but only on the corner diagonally opposite the shop for now. Yes, it’s still £2.

Rick, have the previous subscriptions expired? I don't want to buy one on Saturday then come home to find one on my doormat  :D
    There are some PayPal renewals for the full season that aren’t due yet, but unless the account has been cancelled I’m working on the assumption they will continue and posting out on that basis.

Where people paid by direct debit or cheque I’ve generally emailed a reminder but won’t assume they want to renew if I’ve not heard from them.

Most subscriber copies should land Saturday morning but if anyone is in doubt whether they are still subscribed they can email me via sales@votvonline.com and I’ll check.

Finally people can start a new subscription via www.votvonline.com for £22 UK (eight issues).
  • Hi @Airman Brown, have you/ would you consider (ed) doing an online version? I would pay 2 quid per issue. The last time I looked the overseas postage was very steep and I decided to deny myself your admirable journalism.