Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton steel badge , new stock

edited August 2021 in General Charlton
The museum have now received new stock of the steel badges which previously sold out. If you would like to reserve one message me. Badges cost £30 plus £4.95 delivery. If you can pay by Paypal that would be great. Our paypal account is linked to this email address , cafchistorian@gmail.com , please select FAMILY & FRIENDS when making payment. If not you can pay by bank transfer. Please add a reference , CL user name to your payment and let me have your address. Nick

Comments

• What size are they ? 
  • What size are they ? 
    a very decent sized dinner plate at around 32/33cm
  • Off_it said:
    What size are they ? 
    For that price I'd want it big enough to act as a hubcap.
    hahahha .. I'm sure you can afford the full set of five (don't forget the one for the spare) ((:>)
  • Just slightly bigger than an LP
  • Thomas's other half bought him one of these for him.

Now in Colorado.
  • Hi Nick. I'd like one. Have sent you a PM. Thanks, Steve
  • Don't publish your bank details on the open internet! 
  • I bought one last time around, very good, well made and solid. I sprayed mine with some sort of lacquer protector to stop it rusting and it's now nicely positioned in the back garden. Will take a photo later and post.
  • Rothko said:
    Don't publish your bank details on the open internet! 
    Cheers , updated.
  • Sponsored links:

• Won't half pull the threads on a cardi 
  • shine166 said:
    Won't half pull the threads on a cardi 
    Wear it on your anorak then!
  • Yes please, have emailed 
  • I bought one last time around, very good, well made and solid. I sprayed mine with some sort of lacquer protector to stop it rusting and it's now nicely positioned in the back garden. Will take a photo later and post.
    You wouldn't need to spray it if you didn't take it into the hot-tub to protect you from neighbouring glances at your naked sejourns.

When you post the photo, please be careful.
  • No more orders for now please
  • You will need a big bobble hat for that!
  • Hi, are there any of these left? 
  • Hi, are there any of these left? 
    No sorry they all sold as soon as we got them in. We are ordering more so will be in touch when we receive the next batch.
  • Sponsored links:

• The museum have now received new stock of the steel badges which previously sold out. If you would like to reserve one message me. Badges cost £30 plus £4.95 delivery. If you can pay by Paypal that would be great. Our paypal account is linked to this email address , cafchistorian@gmail.com , please select FAMILY & FRIENDS when making payment. If not you can pay by bank transfer. Please add a reference , CL user name to your payment and let me have your address. Nick

@Charltonnick how much is delivery for two?
  • The museum have now received new stock of the steel badges which previously sold out. If you would like to reserve one message me. Badges cost £30 plus £4.95 delivery. If you can pay by Paypal that would be great. Our paypal account is linked to this email address , cafchistorian@gmail.com , please select FAMILY & FRIENDS when making payment. If not you can pay by bank transfer. Please add a reference , CL user name to your payment and let me have your address. Nick

Due to the weight of them ( 1.6k each ) it is no cheaper to post two together. Once a parcel goes over 2k postage goes up to £9. Sorry

Due to the weight of them ( 1.6k each ) it is no cheaper to post two together. Once a parcel goes over 2k postage goes up to £9. Sorry
    Hermes will deliver upto 5 kilos for under 6 quid

• red10 said:
    The museum have now received new stock of the steel badges which previously sold out. If you would like to reserve one message me. Badges cost £30 plus £4.95 delivery. If you can pay by Paypal that would be great. Our paypal account is linked to this email address , cafchistorian@gmail.com , please select FAMILY & FRIENDS when making payment. If not you can pay by bank transfer. Please add a reference , CL user name to your payment and let me have your address. Nick

Hermes will deliver upto 5 kilos for under 6 quid

But you also need to add insurance, especially as I’ve noticed the two times I’ve not insured with Hermes the package has gone missing. 

• £30 plus £4.95 postage. Thick laser cut steel.

• Please save one for me, Nick. Many thanks.

• Please save one for me, Nick. Many thanks.
    Will do Alan
  • Ordered two and they came on Saturday - really nice and a couple of decent Christmas presents for the kids...Thanks Nick.