Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

League Position Prediction

13»

Comments

• Options
    Depends on the next 3 weeks.

If we carry on as we have over the past 3 months & look to rely on youth & patch up gaps then we'll finish anywhere between 6th & 10th.

If we somehow manage to bring in the 5 or 6 players we need to strengthen the squad & make us competitive all over the pitch then 3rd to 6th. 

Top 2 is way out of reach. Havent got a 20 goal.a season striker & with just 1 fit left sided player we are about as balanced as Jake the peg.
    Finished worse than even I thought we would, but I wasnt too far wrong with my overall assumptions. 
  • Options
    Hoping for top 2. Don’t want to chance our luck in the play offs. Nigel knows what he’s doing.
    Well I suppose you got half your wish
  • Options
    With the squad we have at this moment, 13th. Don't feel like anything has changed significantly since Duchatele football wise.
    Cloudworm said:
    11th.

Like last year (different reasons presumably) we’re behind the curve on acquisitions. Struggle for goals. Injuries and lack of cover to expose us. Late splurge on players, too little too late.

Still going to enjoy it though and be grateful to still have a club!
    10th, I don't think we have a better team/squad than last season unfortunately.
     Chicken dinners for these 3.
  • Options
    There was some seriously optimistic predictions on this thread 🤣
  • Options
    _MrDick said:
    There was some seriously optimistic predictions on this thread 🤣
    Perhaps I sat on the fence a bit too much with mine :)