Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Win a signed Charlie Kirk shirt (now two shirts: one for streamers, one for away travellers)

edited August 2021 in General Charlton
Buy a CharltonTV match pass for tomorrow and be entered into a draw for a Charlie Kirk signed shirt.

Few upset fans on Twitter…

Comments

• Options
    Go on then. Why are they upset ?
  • Options
    Man, our fans are bunch of moaners. We've become like the Arsenal of the South.
  • Options
    Because there’s always someone unhappy on social media.
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    shine166 said:
    'What about fans that actually purchased tickets to the game' was literally thr very first comment I saw.
    Some you win some you lose, clearly boosting sales on the stream, hardly worth getting all het up about a shirt is it, if you are going enjoy the game B)
  • Options
    They are questioning why those who have purchased tickets for the game are not included 
  • Options
    To be fair it should include those who are going. 
  • Options
    I think its a fair enough whinge tbh, they could've done 2 shirts
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Couldn't they just throw in another bloody shirt for those with tickets as a separate draw, wouldn't break the bank would it ffs, then we are all happy bunnies  B)
  • Options
    Couldn't they just throw in another bloody shirt for those with tickets as a separate draw, wouldn't break the bank would it ffs, then we are all happy bunnies  B)
    Charlton fans! Happy! You have to be joking 🙃 
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    It’s clearly a little PR push as this is the first full CharltonTV league game of the season. Club trying to get a few more people to sign up and get a higher viewer figure. Those going to the actual game have the benefit of seeing Kirk play for the first time in our shirt. 

Fed up now that people (mostly on Twitter it seems) constantly feel the need to point out a negative to every single thing the club do at the moment. It’s getting ridiculous. 
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    Charlton fans! Happy! You have to be joking 🙃 
    Worth a try though I thought,...Mmmm B)
  • Options
    Win a shirt for a player whose yet to wear one. He's not Messi......
  • Options
    his shirt will be far too small for a muscular hunk like me ( :)) .. so I'm out (going to MK anyway)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Win a shirt for a player whose yet to wear one. He's not Messi......
    You'd think he was, especially given the amount of times his name got mentioned by the fans in replies to anything that the official account posted prior to him signing!!
  • Options
    It's all very well but when is he actually going to sign it?  Don't want to be waiting for weeks.
  • Options
    clive said:
    What!
    This is unfair on season ticket holders that are away on holiday and haven’t got a computer.
    Why not have three signed shirts so everyone can join in. 😉
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    clive said:
    What!
    This is unfair on season ticket holders that are away on holiday and haven’t got a computer.
    Why not have three signed shirts so everyone can join in. 😉
    I think EVERYONE should get a signed shirt, just to dispel the time old adage that "Life just ain't fair mate!"
  • Options
    clive said:
    So there are 2 signed shirts, one for people attending, one for streamers...