Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Milton Keynes v Charlton Athletic | Tuesday 17th August | Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Remember coming out of Wembley after Bauer winner hoping to never see us league one ever again. 

Make my proper return to league one tonight at Stadium MK. 
  • Options
    Oh how I want to see Kirk play atleast a half ! If he can rip it up for 45 mins it will lift everyone I think
  • Options
    AndyG said:
    Oh how I want to see Kirk play atleast a half ! If he can rip it up for 45 mins it will lift everyone I think
    I’ll Klingon to that hope.
  • Options
    AndyG said:
    Probably need to be losing for him to come on at half time.
  • Options
    Got the stream for tonight,someones turned the camera on early in the studio,Scotty M talking about a spin class and ..........Matty H has just nipped to the loo😂
  • Options
    He's back
  • Options
    Can’t believe we’re starting a match thread a month early!  Might want to change the title 😉
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:
    Can’t believe we’re starting a match thread a month early!  Might want to change the title 😉
    Dont know what you mean? :open_mouth:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    TelMc32 said:
    Dont know what you mean? :open_mouth:
    You need a new proof reader mate not been the same since I retired 😉
  • Options
    Wow... Didnt expect to see Inniss starting tonight... Medical team must be happy with his fitness

• Options
    Kirk not starting? My train hasn't left Euston yet. Not too late to go back home 
  • Options
    Melt down on twitter....... 
  • Options
    They same formation and team that has underachieved for the last two games … 🤔
  • Options
    _MrDick said:
    How is a 0-0 against Sheffield Wednesday underachieving? 
  • Options
    An unchanged team…. because it’s the only team we have. 
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    Bowyer would change it up after some decent results.....

And Adkins may well want to change it up - but whats he gonna do? Outside of Kirk he hasnt been given the tools to be able to freshen the team up. He has no squad.

• Options
    It's going to be a long evening.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wow... Didnt expect to see Inniss starting tonight... Medical team must be happy with his fitness

Looks solid enough at the back,just really struggle to see where the goals are coming from , I think a clean sheet is the best we can hope for and hope for a moment of brilliance.
  • Options
    _MrDick said:
    Because under Chef Wendy's accounting policies we lost 4-0.
  • Options
    Not confident of getting much. Apart from Kirk nothing really to change it up. Need five new bodies in soon.
  • Options
    _MrDick said:
    The result wasn't bad but the performance was awful. 
  • Options
    Hopefully a lot more options coming from the bench soon!

if Gilbey is back soon, and a few incomings (perm and Loan) would back us look so much stronger!
  • Options
    Our performance against Wednesday was fine and I was playing cricket for the last one so it never happened 
  • Options
    I'm pleased he's kept the same team, i'm assuming they have analysed what went wrong at Oxford and have put things in place to improve. Also with a new midfield need time to gell. However, time will tell. COYR
  • Options
    It's going to be a long evening.
    90 mins plus injury time usually does the trick B)
  • Options
    _MrDick said:
    This. Said it on Saturday & will say it again. If you do what you've always done you'll get what you've always got. 

We finally sign someone who can create something & we leave him on the bench. It's as if we dont want to win. 
  • Options
    Its Captain Cleanshorts!!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!