Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: MK Dons 2-1 Charlton

many thanks to the 79 Lifers who gave marks.
A couple of "interesting" stats - Clare committed 6 fouls and didn't get booked and the team did not have a single shot at goal after Clare's miss in the 57th minute.

Comments

• Options
    Big spread of grades, the top performers grade is 50% higher than the lowest. 
  • Options
    If I am correct 1 of Stockleys bookings was in the League Cup. Did we ever establish whether this does count towards the totting up for suspensions? Either way how many bookings is it for suspensions. I suspect he is going to get a lot this year as every side we have played has been out to moan and over react at any contact with him.
  • Options
    That backs up my recollection that Clare spent much of the game kicking people, but like Pratley was good at committing lots of "minor" fouls of the sort which don't get you booked (unless the ref eventually loses his patience)
  • Options
    Redman - yes you are correct re Stockley but I do not know if LC bookings count so I'm including them until someone can clarify the position.