Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    It's ok he's put his last few quid on Charlton winning the Le...a...g...  oh feck!
  • Options
    Good defence. Charlton together ! 
  • Options
    Lee Ryan, whose Mercedes was caught speeding twice, said from Spain that he can't afford the £1,500 fine.
    Take his car then & sell it ffs.
    Exactly, can't drive it now anyway!
  • Options
    There's going to be a lot of disappointed showbiz hacks in the morning all receiving their Google news alerts for anything containing the terms "Ryan+Gigs". 
  • Options
    Whatever his mental state there is no rerason he shouldn't provide details of person driving. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Guess we'd all better start streaming Blue albums for the rest of the month, should have enough in royalties to pay the fine in a few weeks if we all put the effort in.
  • Options
    redman said:
    Whatever his mental state there is no rerason he shouldn't provide details of person driving. 
    No reason that you know of
  • Options
    Belv said:
    Guess we'd all better start streaming Blue albums for the rest of the month, should have enough in royalties to pay the fine in a few weeks if we all put the effort in.
    500,000 streams should cover it…
  • Options
    he can pay it off at a few quid a week/month
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Belv said:
    I'd rather raise the money by having teeth pulled than have to listen to Blue albums, so I'm not gonna be doing that.
  • Options
    By the way wasn't there a free Get Out of Jail card for Charlton Fans as a part of the Early Bird season ticket offer, couldn't he use that, or were there very strict rules along the lines you could only use it one afternoon in March.
  • Options
    Hal1x said:
    By the way wasn't there a free Get Out of Jail card for Charlton Fans as a part of the Early Bird season ticket offer, couldn't he use that, or were there very strict rules along the lines you could only use it one afternoon in March.
    Turns out they can only be used for beastiality the second weekend in April 
  • Options
    Rule one … Don’t grass on ya mates 
  • Options
    give him a contract
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    talentless has been
    got caught for speeding twice in quick succession on the same stretch of road? he's as thick as he is irresponsible
    if he won't do what the courts tell him to then strip him of his citizenship and let him rot in whichever sunny tax haven he's nobbing around in
    on the off chance he's actually got any UK assets get them sequestered to pay his fines
    teach him right from wrong and a bit of respect for due process
    tosser
  • Options
    Hal1x said:
    I'll stick it in my diary.
  • Options
    Hal1x said:
    Hal1x said:
    I'll stick it in my dairy cow.
    😮
  • Options
    Hal1x said:
    Belv said:
    I'd rather raise the money by having teeth pulled than have to listen to Blue albums, so I'm not gonna be doing that.
    I'd rather stick a red hot knitting needle down my japs!
  • Options
    Ferryman said:
    Hal1x said:
    Belv said:
    I'd rather stick a red hot knitting needle down my japs!
    Not exactly a ringing endorsement for Blue is it!
  • Options
    Billy_Mix said:
    talentless has been
    got caught for speeding twice in quick succession on the same stretch of road? he's as thick as he is irresponsible

Well he's got to get back home aint he?
  • Options
    Billy_Mix said:
    talentless has been
    if he won't do what the courts tell him to then strip him of his citizenship and let him rot in whichever sunny tax haven he's nobbing around in
    on the off chance he's actually got any UK assets get them sequestered to pay his fines
    tosser
    Firm but fair. 
  • Options
    Billy_Mix said:
    talentless has been
    tosser
    Looks like Billy was more of an S Club 7 kinda guy.
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    Billy_Mix said:
    talentless has been
    tosser
    Looks like Billy was more of an S Club 7 kinda guy.
    Well there ain't no party like a S Club party!

• Options
    Billy_Mix said:
    talentless has been
    tosser
    Unique