Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Palladium panto 2021

I know there are a few Charlton lifers on here that go to Panto every year so thought I would just let you know it has just been announced that this year it will be Pantoland at the Palladium from 4th December for 5weeks and tickets are on sale from Tuesday 👍🏻

Comments

• Options
    Chizz said:
    I know there are a few Charlton lifers on here that go to Panto every year 
    Oh no there aren't. 
    You had one job.

Yes, yes, oh no you didn't....
  • Options

Heard Cinderella’s gone to Ipswich. 

Probably signed her ugly sisters as well.
  • Options
    Thanks for the notice, have been checking their website daily for an update and there's nothing on there about it. Where did you see this?
  • Options
    edited August 2021
  • Options
    No need to go to the Palladium to watch a panto......just go to the match tomorrow & you'll see one on the pitch 
  • Options
    Thanks for the notice, have been checking their website daily for an update and there's nothing on there about it. Where did you see this?

Was announced on Twitter last night. Website has now been updated. If you visit the LW theatres website you can sign up to priority booking which will be on Monday 23rd August at 10am
  • Options
    Theres panto at the Valley this Saturday, starts at 3pm!
  • Options
    Donny Osmond & Julian Clary……erm no thanks.😕
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CAFCTrev said:
    Theres panto at the Valley this Saturday, starts at 3pm!
    And the rehearsal is played out on Charlton Life every day 
  • Options
    Get in, managed to get front row seats for the Christmas Eve matinee show. Can’t wait 
  • Options
    Fantastic show, Donny Osmond was superb and Julian Clary was as smutty as ever. We weren’t sure whether to go as the mums are over tomorrow and we’d told them we’d be isolating but the MIL has been out and about and can’t come early tomorrow as she’s going to midnight mass and then a drink. Plus my mum’s been to Bexleyheath twice this week amongst other places so we just thought fuck it. 
  • Options
    Fantastic show, Donny Osmond was superb and Julian Clary was as smutty as ever. We weren’t sure whether to go as the mums are over tomorrow and we’d told them we’d be isolating but the MILF has been out and about and can’t come early tomorrow as she’s going to midnight mass and then a drink. Plus my mum’s been to Bexleyheath twice this week amongst other places so we just thought fuck it. 
    You're slipping @DaveMehmet
  • Options
    Fantastic show, Donny Osmond was superb and Julian Clary was as smutty as ever. We weren’t sure whether to go as the mums are over tomorrow and we’d told them we’d be isolating but the MILF has been out and about and can’t come early tomorrow as she’s going to midnight mass and then a drink. Plus my mum’s been to Bexleyheath twice this week amongst other places so we just thought fuck it. 
    You're slipping @DaveMehmet
    He did knock one out over Gary Wilmot 20 mins in though.
  • Options
    Going to this again on Christmas Eve, Julian Clary, Dawn French and the other regulars, can't wait. Had a couple of days off this week and took my daughter to The Orchard this afternoon to see Cinderella with Bobby Davro. We were in the 2nd row and he singled me out at the start and picked on me throughout the show. Said I looked like one of the Mitchells in Eastenders... Peggy and called me that several times. He was superb as was the whole show.
    Going on Christmas Eve too. Will look out for a Babs Windsor lookalike 😉
  • Options
    Going to this again on Christmas Eve, Julian Clary, Dawn French and the other regulars, can't wait. Had a couple of days off this week and took my daughter to The Orchard this afternoon to see Cinderella with Bobby Davro. We were in the 2nd row and he singled me out at the start and picked on me throughout the show. Said I looked like one of the Mitchells in Eastenders... Peggy and called me that several times. He was superb as was the whole show.
    Ha ha brilliant went to that show today , loved the Philip schofield pisstake 
    you weren’t part of the fucking wallys who couldn’t throw the bog rolls ( sacrilege) crew … it was the throwing version of the Charlton crossbar challenge .
    we were in the top tier with my sons , sisters , niece and nephews in the cheap seats … really empty up there think it was £40 a ticket maybe £38 for kids 

great show and Davro was superb but they should price a bit friendlier with loads of empty seats up top 

going to Palladium next week , mates already been and said it’s closer to the mark than before , didn’t think that was possible !
  • Options
    Ha ha brilliant went to that show today , loved the Philip schofield pisstake 
    you weren’t part of the fucking wallys who couldn’t throw the bog rolls ( sacrilege) crew … it was the throwing version of the Charlton crossbar challenge .
    we were in the top tier with my sons , sisters , niece and nephews in the cheap seats … really empty up there think it was £40 a ticket maybe £38 for kids 

great show and Davro was superb but they should price a bit friendlier with loads of empty seats up top 

going to Palladium next week , mates already been and said it’s closer to the mark than before , didn’t think that was possible !
    Yes mate, I was the one at the end who finally managed to get it over his head (was harder than it looked). 
  • Options
    In fairness Davro struggled to catch but at least yours got over don’t know what the first two punters were up to , I’d have nicked the bog roll and fled!

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Went to this on Sunday and bloody loved it. Davro was brilliant. Such a good laugh at these show.
  • Options
    I went to the orchard on Sunday too, thought the whole show was excellent but definitely Davro made it that little bit more special. Absolutely hilarious and the loo roll toss was thrown to perfection! Even Davro couldn't quite believe it! My 3 young lads were laughing throughout
  • Options
    I went to my first panto a couple of weeks ago to see Alladdin at the Esher Theatre. I must say that I quite enjoyed it, especially when the kids get involved at the front. And I met Jan Hunt (Crackerjack) after the show!

• Options
    God knows how much money they threw at Jack and the Beanstalk, it must have been an awful lot. No expense spared on cast, costumes and production sets. Spectacular event and a lot of giggles Julian being cleverly smutty throughout. Some real lol moments. Will make this an annual event for sure.
  • Options
    I went today too, as usual it was fantastic, probably the best one we’ve seen.

Had a wonderful Xmas eve with the family. Got parking space at our Canary Wharf office so avoided the train strikes. Lovely breakfast, mooch around the west end, then 3rd row tickets for the panto. Now back home, the sausages rolls I made are in the oven and beer is being drunk.