Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Claiming your free ticket.

My eleven year old daughter is staying my parents in Bexleyheath. Get a call this afternoon “Dad can I come football with you and my brother tomorrow “?
No worries I think to myself…all I have to do is ring up the ticket office and get a ticket for my little princess, can’t be hard can it ???

Hanging on for twenty minutes I get to speak to a young lady in the ticket office. Want to buy a ticket for tomorrow’s game, I got my season ticket with the early bird offer (although I can claim my 20 % discount off on my pint until we play M’Combe next April). Have you got your code? Code what code? The one on your letter that we sent you with your season tickets, ah that one in which we have pulled the vouchers off…No I have chucked it, can’t have a ticket then, your code was on there.

I buy a ticket can’t be arsed. The good lady rings up, I put one of them letters on the side….back onto the ticket office, I now have a code, the one where you get a free ticket….can’t do it . You have to go online.
For the last two f******g hours I am trying to buy a poxy ten pound ticket and the code is invalid.

I knew it would be easy to get my little cherub a ticket

Comments

• Options
    Sounds a bit typical but hope you both enjoy the game (and she brings us luck and we win)
  • Options

Believe you me I followed it step by step…even my old man did but got the same results. I can only come to the conclusion that the 500 tickets that are available per game have gone…
  • Options
    I'm still waiting on my handbook!
  • Options

Believe you me I followed it step by step…even my old man did but got the same results. I can only come to the conclusion that the 500 tickets that are available per game have gone…
    Yes, I can quite imagine the 500 are sold out a week or so before for most games.
  • Options
    Does anybody have one for tomorrow?
    I'll give you whatever.

• Options
    I have a season ticket that I won’t be using tomorrow as have pre-booked plans if that helps
  • Options
    edited August 2021

Yes, I can quite imagine the 500 are sold out a week or so before for most games.
    This is the first game when you could use it. Even so, I doubt 500 people have taken it up for Wigan or that there is a practical way of restricting it to 500, other than manually deactivating the web pages. I’d be surprised if half the free tickets got used over the season and most people won’t have remembered it or had a taker for it yet.
  • Options
    I have a season ticket that I won’t be using tomorrow as have pre-booked plans if that helps
    This is what my spare was, club will need the con # of the other person and theyl email you the ticket.  
  • Options
    Still waiting on my handbook too 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    When are the handbooks supposed to be 'landing'? I'm still waiting for mine, mind you my ST didn't arrive and was then cancelled, and I had to pick a new one up at the SW game! So I don't expect the handbook to arrive yet...if at all!