Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

West Country Addicks

edited July 2007 in General Charlton
Come on, own up. Who on this board is exiled in cider and oggy land?

Also, anyone else here belong to the Charlton West Country Supporters Club?

Comments

• Options
    BUMP.

We've got people on here Stateside, Canada, France, Portugal, Czechland, Outer Mongolia, Thailand & Oz - even from SE7.

But am I really the only saddo on this boad living west of Bristol ( and come to think of it, west of Taunton, Exeter & Plymouth)?
  • Options
    looks like it... saddo! :-)
  • Options
    There is a Somerset Addick out there somewhere and registered on this board, but don't think he visits very frequently!
  • Options
    To answer both questions - I'm exiled in Somerset, but I'm not a member of the CAFC West Country Supporters Club.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Paddy Powell[/cite]To answer both questions - I'm exiled in Somerset, but I'm not a member of the CAFC West Country Supporters Club.

Whereabouts in Zummerzet are you Paddy?
  • Options
    Many, many years ago I lived a few doors away from an avid Addicks fan called Michael Blagrove.

I'm 99% certain he moved down West somewhere.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Paddy Powell[/cite]To answer both questions - I'm exiled in Somerset, but I'm not a member of the CAFC West Country Supporters Club.

Whereabouts in Zummerzet are you Paddy?

North Somerset - Weston-super-Mare. :(

I know of a few addicks who live in these 'ere parts, but they don't seem to have signed up here as yet.

Well, either that, or they just don't want to admit to living here..
  • Options
    Weston, eh - famous for when the tide runs out? And not too far to Ashton Gate.

I used to get along to Burnham to visit a friend, although she's moved now.
    I also used to know people in Glastonbury & Street.

I know there's a fair few Addicks living around Taunton, Bristol & South Gloucestershire.
  • Options
    Oggy, i live in cardiff and moved here 20 years ago, i try to go to as many games as possible hopefully at least 12 games this season. How do you get to games?
  • Options
    I used to live in Yeovil (my dad a fellow addick is still there), went to University in Exeter, then onto Bath, now living in Brum.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: WelshAddick[/cite]Oggy, i live in cardiff and moved here 20 years ago, i try to go to as many games as possible hopefully at least 12 games this season. How do you get to games?

On the way to the Spurs game last season we met two women and their kids who supported Charlton and they were proper Welsh from Cardiff. Anyone you know? There can't be that many Charlton fans who live in Cardiff.
  • Options
    Dont know of any other cardiff based fans but hopefully joining this site there may be a few others out here in the west.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WelshAddick[/cite]Oggy, i live in cardiff and moved here 20 years ago, i try to go to as many games as possible hopefully at least 12 games this season. How do you get to games?

Hello WelshAddick, I normally go up on the train from Cornwall but it's long day.

I've got family in a couple of places around the Dartford area and in Sittingbourne, and friends in London - so when I can, I combine it with a bit of visiting and make a weekend of it.