Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Shirt swapping

Hi guys, I’m looking to find a couple of shirts and willing to swap some of my shirts for it!

Comments

• Options
    cafchistorian@gmail.com is your friendly museum

• Options
    I’m looking for these shirt to finish my collection and was hoping people could help me out.
  • Options
    edited August 2021

• Options
    edited August 2021

• Options
    edited August 2021
    Good luck with finding those.  Very rare and hard to find.

We have some in the museum but not for sale.

• Options
    edited August 2021

• Options
    If anyone could help me out that would really be appreciated as I’m looking to finish my collection off! 
  • Options
    Just out of interest, did we sell the Inter one?
  • Options
    Just out of interest, did we sell the Inter one?
    No it was a match issued only
  • Options
    Just out of interest , any reputable websites that do retro Charlton shirts, that anyone on here’s  used before?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2021

Absolutely love that bottom one , happy memories, wish I could get hold of one of them!
  • Options
    My shirt collecting days are long over but the one's you have screen shoted must be some of the rarest.  Good luck in your search BTW.
  • Options
    My shirt collecting days are long over but the one's you have screen shoted must be some of the rarest.  Good luck in your search BTW.
    Thanks mate
  • Options
    I have the Inter looking one. It does have svenssons  name and number on it though.
  • Options
    tajaddick said:
    I have the Inter looking one. It does have svenssons  name and number on it though.
    Dropped you a message mate
  • Options
    Love the white Osca pin stripe one and the yellow admiral one 

such a shame they are so rare