Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Old Charlton programs

I have got boxes of Charlton programs in my garage going years back to the 70’s. Unfortunately I have got to clear my garage before it’s converted and don’t have the space to keep them aside from a handful of special ones.

I live in South Wales now and am happy to give them to a fan but too many to post/deliver. Would break my heart to recycle them. Any ideas??

Comments

• Unfortunately other than a few minor cup games and friendlies programmes of that age have little value.

The museum already have far too many to store.

Suggest you pick out a few dozen significant games or maybe the first and last programme from each season and recycle the rest.
  • any fans in South Wales want them?
  • Unfortunately other than a few minor cup games and friendlies programmes of that age have little value.

The museum already have far too many to store.

Suggest you pick out a few dozen significant games or maybe the first and last programme from each season and recycle the rest.
    Henry, do the museum have an up to date list of missing programmes they are after? Found some from the 40's /50's and a couple of testimonials. You probably have them but you never know.