Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Medway / Swale Addicks

2»

Comments

• Options
    Just thinking back to this, I believe I am the only Chatham based member. This can't be right as I know a fair few Charlton in Chatham but they're yet to progress to the board.

Maria's in Strood which is Rochester, Carlsberg is Maidstone, Medders, Dyer & Ketters are all shittingbourne Sittingbourne.

Surely I cannot be the only one from Chatham itself?????
  • Options
    I'm "from" Chatham mate... born in All Saints... on loan to Sittingbourne...
  • Options
    I was unfortunately for me born in Chatham, just live in Sittingbourne mate.
  • Options
    Aha yes but currently exiled, it's more a disbelief I have that we have so many swale based fans on this board.

I suppose you can always take the boy out of Chatham.....
  • Options
    i was born in chatham, now moved upmarket to gillingham
  • Options
    Hello mate!! Forgot about you Stu!

Recovered from the charity game yet?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: valleyaddick[/cite]i was born in chatham, now moved upmarket to gillingham

LOL Cousin, up market & Gillingham in the same sentence nah does not sound right.
  • Options
    im still in depression over the disallowed goal
  • Options
    what a boring threrad this is, with you lot banging on about north london! ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: valleyaddick[/cite]im still in depression over the disallowed goal

So you should be, I'd have had a shit fit if it was mine that had been disallowed!
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]what a boring threrad this is, with you lot banging on about north london! ;-)

Lol, you nutter!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    paul, cheers for the info for getting the tat done, i had one on my back done by graham yesterday,
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: valleyaddick[/cite]paul, cheers for the info for getting the tat done, i had one on my back done by graham yesterday,

Does it hurt & when are you bringin it out ? Scunny at Home ?
  • Options
    yeah it does, should see you on sat