Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Harry Potter - The next series of books

With Harry about to finally leave Hogwarts what lies ahead in the young wizards life

Book 8 Harry Potter and the lads holiday in Ibiza - Harry gets to use his wand in a totally different way with some nice doris's he meets at one of Ketman's raves

Book 9 Harry Potter and the Snakebite - Student Harry discovers a purple magical potion that has has strange effects on him and his stomach

Book 10 Harry Potter and the fixed rate mortgage - Stanmore sorts harry out with a 5 times his salary mortgage that means he has to settle down and get a proper job

Comments

• Options
    "General Charlton"?

Get out
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]"General Charlton"?

Get out

You could have added a Charlton book. Just cos you were rejected by the TV company don't take it out on me. ;-)
  • Options
    LOL

On a serious note: I really don't see the appeal of Potter, its mass market fun cobbling together stuff from elsewhere so hardly original. I sat through the recent movie and found it quite slow moving, and then all very predictable, not the best one of the sequence in my view.
  • Options
    Harry Potter and the cauldron of semen - harry takes a day trip to Brighton, and likes what he sees.

Apologies :-(
  • Options
    it's irrelevant - he dies in this book
  • Options
    yuck, glad ive just eaten my brekkie..
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]LOL

On a serious note: I really don't see the appeal of Potter, its mass market fun cobbling together stuff from elsewhere so hardly original. I sat through the recent movie and found it quite slow moving, and then all very predictable, not the best one of the sequence in my view.

JKR incorporates the main themes from just about every childrens's story (Foundling, boarding school, secret powers, Good v Evil) but she does it well.

If it gets young girls and especially boys reading then great. Taking Joe to see the new film at the Vue in the O2 on Sunday. More interested in the venue TBH
  • Options
    Agreed Henners, just don't think its all that original, and didn't think much if the latest film.

:)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]it's irrelevant - he dies in this book

You shyster!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Harry Potter and the cauldron of semen - harry takes a day trip to Brighton, and likes what he sees.

Apologies :-(

hahahaha

Or Seaman Potter and the cauldron of Harry