Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wycombe (A) Tickets now on sale (PAY ON DAY AVAILABLE)

Comments

• Options
    Belv said:
    clive said:
    Phase 7 underway, 1,280 tickets remain.
    So in the first SIX phases for a fairly local game we sold less than 800 tickets.

I really do think they should start bracketing some of these phases in together. 
    The away followings have been pretty poor this season. Oxford and Wycombe should have sold out, Gillingham may well do but even that's been a slow burner. I may be in a minority but I believe 2k should have been achievable for MK too. The first four away games are four of the closest.
    Totally agreed. Not sure what it is, but the interest doesn't seem to be there. Usually there is about 6 of us in my group who we go to away matches with. Does not seem like we will do one again as a group until Pompey in January.

Still think we will see big interest when we play Lincoln, Wimbledon and Cambridge this year though.
    Absolutely, I look forward to all the new grounds when we get the "It's not fair, I had a season ticket every year before Covid and even did one or two away games and now I can't get a ticket for Wimbledon" posts.
  • Options
    Has anyone received their tickets yet?
  • Options
    I tend to just collect from The Valley these days.
  • Options
    Yes, mine came through yesterday 
  • Options
    1,006 tickets remaining.
  • Options
    Belv said:
    clive said:
    So in the first SIX phases for a fairly local game we sold less than 800 tickets.

I really do think they should start bracketing some of these phases in together. 
    The away followings have been pretty poor this season. Oxford and Wycombe should have sold out, Gillingham may well do but even that's been a slow burner. I may be in a minority but I believe 2k should have been achievable for MK too. The first four away games are four of the closest.
    Do you do all the away games Belv?
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Belv said:
    clive said:

Not all mate, the majority. 15/16 usually. I'd like to do them all but there's always something that comes up to scupper a few.

I understand the longer journeys people won't fancy but just thought after such a long break from football and away days, 4 of the closest games would have been the ideal way to get back into the swing of it.
  • Options
    Got my 2. Hopefully a win tomorrow will get us close to 1.5k 
  • Options
    Still waiting for mine . Ordered them on Tuesday 
  • Options
    Belv said:
    clb74 said:
    Belv said:
    clive said:

Not all mate, the majority. 15/16 usually. I'd like to do them all but there's always something that comes up to scupper a few.

I understand the longer journeys people won't fancy but just thought after such a long break from football and away days, 4 of the closest games would have been the ideal way to get back into the swing of it.
    Sorry Belv but I get the right hum when we knock our away support.
    In the 3rd tier of football after weve played Gillingham we will be averaging 1500 and we knock the support.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Belv said:
    clb74 said:
    Belv said:
    clive said:

There’s many more non-football issues this season though compared to the last full season with crowds we had. Some people are naturally still concerned about distancing on transport/pubs/actual ground, people have had over a year to get used to other hobbies on a Saturday, people still making up for lost time by spending weekends with family and friends, money is a huge worry for many people at the moment so they’ll be those who want to go but can not justify £100 spent on a Saturday even if the game is only a short distance to Wycombe. 
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Once the team gels and goes on an unbeaten run, and playing good football tickets will be difficult to get hold of. 
  • Options
    I think bowyer bonded us all plus a Wembley promotion, what with COVID, and I don’t think we’ve got a proper connection with the team & Nigel yet. Need wins to get people going again 
  • Options
    Yes...received Friday. 
  • Options
    Still waiting for mine . Ordered them on Tuesday 
    Got them this morning 
  • Options
    951 tickets remaining.
  • Options
    Anyone want to buy 2 Wycombe tickets? 
  • Options
    Anyone want to buy 2 Wycombe tickets? 
    Depends on who is manager…
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Upper Car Park tickets at Adams Park are now available at the ground £10. Just bought mine through their website. Quick transaction. I think they are quite limited in number so worth jumping in ASAP if you are driving and looking for on the doorstep parking.
    Thanks for the Heads Up. Just done the same.
  • Options
    I know we'll probably get turned over but I'm going to this one. It's a great little ground, with good views from the away end. Plus I can get there in 20 minutes...yay! 
  • Options
    Bit of a soft spot for Wycombe (I'd take Ainsworth as manager tomorrow, by the way!). Many years ago I was based in the area and used to go and watch them a fair bit, in midweek, during the Martin O'Neil 'non-league' era. Also got married in Lacey Green, a village just outside Wycombe!

Looking forward to the trip and a night out and stopover in High Wycombe!!! 
  • Options
    I’m guessing that boobie pub has gone? 
  • Options
    880 tickets remaining.
  • Options
    Bit of a soft spot for Wycombe (I'd take Ainsworth as manager tomorrow, by the way!). Many years ago I was based in the area and used to go and watch them a fair bit, in midweek, during the Martin O'Neil 'non-league' era. Also got married in Lacey Green, a village just outside Wycombe!

Looking forward to the trip and a night out and stopover in High Wycombe!!! 
    Lacey Green is very nice, I really like The Whip Inn, the pub next to the windmill.

Ainsworth is clearly very attached to Wycombe, it would be interesting if the QPR job ever came up, but Warburton is doing a very good job there anyway
  • Options
    Sorted my parking. Paid £6 to park on someone drive less than a 10 min walk away. 

One thing I hate about going to away games is trying to find somewhere to park.....esp if we are running late. Now that is sorted I can look forward to the game more. 
  • Options
    Sorted my parking. Paid £6 to park on someone drive less than a 10 min walk away. 

One thing I hate about going to away games is trying to find somewhere to park.....esp if we are running late. Now that is sorted I can look forward to the game more. 
    It might be a good think to be stuck in traffic and arrive 2 hours late  ;)
  • Options
    The milk float will be leaving West Wickham Saturday at 8.30am
  • Options

Golfie...could you please remind me of the website you use for sourcing this kind of private parking, please. 

Thanks.