Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who’s our best strike partner for STOCKLEY ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Smithy said:
    I'd really like to see Leko alongside him but in our current formation it would probably have to be Lee
    Or change formation
  • Options
    Not overly impressed with Leko the first time around. I'd have Lee there any day. Looks like he is a chip off the old block and more...
  • Options
    Not overly impressed with Leko the first time around. I'd have Lee there any day. Looks like he is a chip off the old block and more...
    You think a 26 year old that has played 30 odd games above league 1 is going to be better than someone that played 500 odd games in the top flight and had over 20 England caps?

Elliot is going to be a good player for us, let's not get carried away. 
  • Options
    Lee or Washington are fighting for that spot for me. Leko is contesting LW spot with Kirk. 

I'd be happy with either Lee or Washington, think it's a great choice to have. Conor's played twice for Northern Ireland, including last night, whereas Lee had 2 weeks training with the team, so he'll take it, I think. 

The big question for me is who plays centre, depends on Arter's fitness and sharpness, but assume he'll be one of them. If he was fit it'd be JFC, but he isn't, so Gilbey, but he isn't... so stick with Morgan on the basis of the last game and given we're home to Cheltenham. 
  • Options
    wonder on Arter fitness as he just sat on the Ireland bench for the games selected 

Jonniesta said:
    Lee or Washington are fighting for that spot for me. Leko is contesting LW spot with Kirk. 

I'd be happy with either Lee or Washington, think it's a great choice to have. Conor's played twice for Northern Ireland, including last night, whereas Lee had 2 weeks training with the team, so he'll take it, I think. 

The big question for me is who plays centre, depends on Arter's fitness and sharpness, but assume he'll be one of them. If he was fit it'd be JFC, but he isn't, so Gilbey, but he isn't... so stick with Morgan on the basis of the last game and given we're home to Cheltenham.