Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Telly Addicks

edited July 2007 in General Charlton
(Or 'Stevie' Addicks for the bearded one...)

Comments

• Options
    who here has appeared on telly ?

i can think of four straight away.

Have to of spoken something, or been prominent, not just picking yourself out on pause in a crowd scene.
  • Options
    Was on Sky before the play off final saying I though the game would only have a goal in it, first to score would win etc etc, then got slapped round the back of my head by someone told them to 'f*ck off, I'm on tele'. That bit never made it to screen.
  • Options
    not me. :-(
  • Options
    Does CCTV count ?
  • Options
    you're obviously referring to mine and Tavern's memorable appearance with vince on Football Focus... bigging up dowie, 3 weeks before he was sacked.

the amount of stick he got for saying good things about Dowie as he ws ex palace was a bit sad. People too scared to say anything to me :-)
  • Options
    i was intenviewed outside Woolwich Town Hall for Newsroom South East just before the Valley verdict, then completely ruined the bloke next to me's interview by starting off a massive chorus of Back to the Valley.

Teachers at school the next day were not impressed...
  • Options
    Was on Soccer AM with Alex Wright in the 90s.

Radio is the way forward. I have the face for it.
  • Options
    Was on the Roger cook report years ago!
  • Options
    seems a long time ago now B......

• Options
    sorry, forgot about this thread. check out Righthandbackward's

http://www.charltonlife.com/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=1060
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Been on Watchdog.Anne Robinson was a nasty bit of work.
  • Options
    Got through on the phone lines to Swap shop once and spoke to a guy called Tony Issacs (I think he was a poor mans David Attenborough) and was on the 6 o'clock show in 1984. Used to work at the Lloyds bank in Blackfen and they were filming a rasberry blowing competition in the Woodman (very high brow TV!) The pub was shut but the manager knew our manager and we got invited in. 16 years old, drunk and blowing rasberrys right in front of the camera - my parents were ever so impressed when I got home!
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]Used to work at the Lloyds bank in Blackfen and they were filming a rasberry blowing competition in the Woodman (very high brow TV!) The pub was shut but the manager knew our manager and we got invited in. 16 years old, drunk and blowing rasberrys right in front of the camera - my parents were ever so impressed when I got home!

LOL, quality.

They don't make classics like that anymore...
  • Options
    I've still got in on video at home somewhere. Big mullet, 28" trousers and a yellow pringle!
  • Options
    I was in the audience on Fantasy Football, and had a brief chat with Frank skinner about the pies at Charlton.
  • Options
    Was on the London Programme during the 80's - they did a feature on schools and came and filmed at Eltham Green
  • Options
    And been on Graham Norton, was chuffed to bits got in the special bit right in front of the stage thought I was going to have a great view up the skirt of whatever American doris he was meant to have on and ended up with...... Will Young.

Norton just took the piss out of my mate who was wearing one of those 'I beat anorexia' t-shirts trying to keep out of trouble.

Then got bought a drink by a bird from big brother but don't know her name