Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall Forum - North Stand Banter

2»

Comments

• Options
    Bless em.  A Football Factory masterclass.
  • Options
    All those black shirts I thought it was the infamous Palace ultras. 
  • Options
    Truly pathetic.
  • Options
    Hardly a huge ruck. 
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Looks like the Downs v Dartford West 1973. 
  • Options
    What a waste of a Saturday.  Dartford is a major rail interchange, think of all those engine numbers going begging!
  • Options
    The pwoper hard nuts.  Not enough flat caps in there for me though.  I like a sartorial hooligan 
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    cabbles said:
    The pwoper hard nuts.  Not enough flat caps in there for me though.  I like a sartorial hooligan 
    Cant rely on the Stone Island manufacturers anymore... They bring out a new design, which then becomes impossible to find in stock - Not to mention their fans are arguing if its Grey or Tan
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    Cant rely on the Stone Island manufacturers anymore... They bring out a new design, which then becomes impossible to find in stock - Not to mention their fans are arguing if its Grey or Tan
    Such a scummy bunch of fans.  
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Hardly a huge ruck. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We’re great from what I can see, just having a giggle at Millwall’s expense.  
  • Options
    Good stuff. I was just looking out for those that might not be. So glad you're great, m8.
  • Options
    Can see a genuine bromance blossoming here.

Happy tears 😹 
  • Options
    Just checking in. Is everyone okay?

If anyone wants to have a chat then my door is always open.

Stay safe, people.
    Word on the Dartford grapevine is that it all started because a Dartford fan said pie, mash and liquor is shite 😉
  • Options
    Gribbo said:

Happy tears 😹 
    To be honest, mate, I'm just glad the boomers were enjoying the match and the sunshine. This was very much a Gen Z instigated scene. May have even had a few of the last years of millennials involved as well.
  • Options
    Gribbo said:

Happy tears 😹 
    To be honest, mate, I'm just glad the boomers were enjoying the match and the sunshine. This was very much a Gen Z instigated scene. May have even had a few of the last years of millennials involved as well.
    Lovely to see synergy down the generations.  You should be so proud as a club that levels of downright scampery are maintained across the board.

Heart warming.
  • Options
    Gribbo said:

Happy tears 😹 
    So we’re both millennials then, extinction rebellion away Saturday??
  • Options
    Gribbo said:

Happy tears 😹 
    Lovely to see synergy down the generations.  You should be so proud as a club that levels of downright scampery are maintained across the board.

Heart warming.
    It's not the club, but thank you anyway.

To be honest, though, our scampery has been outdone this year by some near neighbours due to a certain filter being shown up to be a complete myth.

The future's bright..... ;)
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Gribbo said:

Happy tears 😹 
    Nope. I'm Gen X, apparently. The latchkey generation.

Described as being "active, happy, and achieving a work–life balance". We're the happy generation. Not as angry as others.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Gribbo said:

Happy tears 😹 
    Haven’t you got apple wallet??
  • Options
    Gribbo said:

Happy tears 😹 
    Nah. Leather, traditional type wallet. Cash carrier as well. A rogue in this day and age.
  • Options
    Gribbo said:

Happy tears 😹 
    Nah. Leather, traditional type wallet. Cash carrier as well. A rogue in this day and age.
    Ok boomer 

😉 
  • Options
    Gribbo said:

Happy tears 😹 
    Ok boomer 

😉 
    Fraggle Rock S01E22 - Mokeys Funeral - video Dailymotion
  • Options
    Gribbo said:

Happy tears 😹 
    Stone Island ones?
  • Options
    Gribbo said:

Happy tears 😹 
    Stone Island ones?
    Sergio Tacchini.
  • Options
    Gribbo said:

Happy tears 😹 
    Stone Island ones?
    Sergio Tacchini.

• Options
    Just checking in. Is everyone okay?

If anyone wants to have a chat then my door is always open.

Stay safe, people.
    Word on the Dartford grapevine is that it all started because a Dartford fan said pie, mash and liquor is shite 😉
    To be fair, the one in Dartford is a bit poor.