Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: Gillingham 1-1 Charlton (Mr Stroud is a high flyer)

many thanks to the 66 Lifers who gave marks

Comments

• Options
    I keep reading that Pearce and Watson were only signed this year as back up, yet the votes on here show they were highly rated, so why do so many keep saying they should not be in the first 11?
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    I keep reading that Pearce and Watson were only signed this year as back up, yet the votes on here show they were highly rated, so why do so many keep saying they should not be in the first 11?
    Maybe the reason we're down so low is because the players we didn't think would be good enough, are currently our best players? 
  • Options
    I’d rather we didn’t play Pearce and Watson but it is possible that when they do play, they play well!
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Pearce somewhat unexpectedly had an excellent game.
    Watson had an excellent first half, probably his best so far. But 2nd half he was back to walking football.
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Pearce somewhat unexpectedly had an excellent game.
    Watson had an excellent first half, probably his best so far. But 2nd half he was back to walking football.
    In all fairness to Watson, the whole midfield was passed by and joined him in walking football 2nd half.
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    ross1 said:
    I think because they're the kind of players who have a decent game one week and then lose us next one with an absolute howler (Pearce), or by lazily deciding not to track their man (Watson).
  • Options
    @lancashire lad I think you've missed off the second part of the match by match stats.
  • Options
    @lancashire lad I think you've missed off the second part of the match by match stats.
    yes you are right, I'm glad that someone reads it all !