Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Drenched Addicks

edited July 2007 in General Charlton
Anyone get caught in a downpour today?

Comments

• Options
    Totally wrecked my watercolour painting of the London skyline - another tea break wasted...
  • Options
    Yup-doing the 300 yard walk from the office car park carrying my briefcase, trombone case and on the mobile whilst trying to hold a umbrella without doing a Mary Poppins impression.

Made the receptionists day!
  • Options
    absolutely soaked running to wagamama in soho. feet are soggy.
  • Options
    What a way to totally ruin a day, just wondering what my boss will say if I go get changed into a pair of jeans!!
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]What a way to totally ruin a day, just wondering what my boss will say if I go get changed into a pair of jeans!!

do it I dare ya - i wouldn't sit there wet - not a chance.
  • Options
    I had my burberry mack on so was ok!lol
  • Options
    So whose going to change their user name to ........Soggy Red ?
  • Options
    Ps it is a dark blue one so no chav comments!
  • Options
    fookin soaked, got caught about midday walking up to soho from charing cross.
  • Options
    sun is out now tho :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sun is here yes yes!beer garden tonight!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]sun is out now tho :-)

maybe i should go outside and dry my boobs.
  • Options
    edited July 2007

It looks really pretty ;-)
  • Options
    we had hail the other night, the size of golf balls - lots of damge to cars etc - but now it's back to the warm, sunny +30 we have had for weeks on end - sorry
  • Options
    Not sure what you lot are on about regarding the rain, we have had a bit of cloud this morning but we have had nothing but sunshine since Mid morning in humid & sunny Kent.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]What a way to totally ruin a day, just wondering what my boss will say if I go get changed into a pair of jeans!!

do it I dare ya - i wouldn't sit there wet - not a chance.

Done, not a word said to me either, shocking.
  • Options
    Sun Block factor 35 now in the West End.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: les_says[/cite]

maybe i should go outside and dry my boobs.
    grow up les.

my feet are still wet and that is while being in a restaurant for three hours
  • Options
    i've got no sympathy for anybody who spends 3 hours in a restaurant on a friday afternoon.
  • Options
    envy?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    perhaps. although if it was a czech restuarant you can poke it. 'orrible food.
  • Options
    Gaucho Grill...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Gaucho Grill...

Is that where you meet all your wenches, to give them their allocated slot for 'WSS time' during the weekend?
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited July 2007
    no but according to les if you go to Czech restuarants you can "poke it" something i found to be very true when i ventured to Prague
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    lol