Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Live - Podcast Released - Look back at Gills and ahead to Pompey with Adkins interviews

💥 NEW PODCAST

This week's Big Match Preview is available for download now!

Join Louis Mendez, Lewis Catt and Benji Cloke as they look back at the game with Gillingham and ahead to the home clash with Portsmouth. They hear the highlights of the 1-1 draw at Priestfield and the post-match reaction from manager Nigel Adkins. They discuss the match and share fans views of the game. They hear from Heather Alderson of the Supporters Trust who explains what will happen when a memorial to superfan Set Lewis is unveiled on Saturday. Finally, they look ahead to the Pompey game

Charlton Live were among the nominees for The Football Supporters’ Associations’ Club Podcast of the Year award – thank you for your support!

Our shows are available as podcasts via Acast, iTunes, Deezer and many other platforms. To contact us – email studio@charltonlive.co.uk or tweet @charltonlive

Comments

• Options
    Signals the weekend is here 
  • Options
    Signals the weekend is here 
    I tried using that on my boss but they still insist I turn up for work on a Friday 🙃
  • Options
    Good pod. Benji Cloke piling the pressure on Nigel there. Nothing less than 4 points from the two games will do. Can’t see it!
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Cloudworm said:
    Good pod. Benji Cloke piling the pressure on Nigel there. Nothing less than 4 points from the two games will do. Can’t see it!
    A really good listen guys.

My son was raging after going to Wycombe and Gillingham, and being ultra reactive.

I said we needed to see 4 points from the next 2 home games, we rarely go from a defeat to a win (.normally get a draw) and rarely win at home Saturday and home on a Tuesday.

TS has got to be calm but decisive, I do hope the crowd get behind the team from the off, and for the whole match, and don’t turn on the team if we go a goal behind, that is all we can do as a fan.

Thanks Louis for the 2pm Seb mosaic unveiling reminder.
  • Options
    we have to win one of the next 2 simple as that