Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I viewed a house today in Bromley….

2»

Comments

• Options
    clb74 said:
    Bromley’s alright. I know a lot of Charlton that live here including me and my next door neighbour….and the bloke who’s house I viewed!
    I left Bromley in January,  moved up in class  West Wickham.

There's a nigel pub in West Wickham.
    The Swan.
    Keeps them all in one place fortunately.
    Hopefully the new micropub across the road will be a safe house in West Wickham.
    I didnt even know the micropub was there till I see you post.
    The wife just said its next to the laundrette.

• Options
    Not mine.
  • Options
    & one of the bedrooms (man cave) was a shrine to Charlton. The look on the wife’s face when I got all excited was a picture. I won’t say where the house was but I wondered if the owner was a lifer???? Assume I’ve given another clues.
    I accept your offer of 900k
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Was the owner a horrible little shit that travels the country to pointless non league games whilst poncing beers off of complete strangers? 
     :'( 
    F****** 21 lol's, I hate you all.
  • Options
    Was the owner a horrible little shit that travels the country to pointless non league games whilst poncing beers off of complete strangers? 
     :'( 
    F****** 21 lol's, I hate you all.
    Not guilty Elfs, it was the ‘pointless non league games’ comment which I thought was unnecessarily over the top 😉.

• Options
    J BLOCK said:
    clb74 said:
    clb74 said:
    Bromley’s alright. I know a lot of Charlton that live here including me and my next door neighbour….and the bloke who’s house I viewed!
    I left Bromley in January,  moved up in class  West Wickham.
    Little boys just started school so we gotta stay in the area. I can’t fault it to be honest..
    You up at Sundridge park?
    Yes mate 
    I’m at sundridge park, by the station. My house is on the market and I have a Charlton shrine but it wasn’t mine you viewed. 
    Is it in L*****t road as I think we’re gonna view that. Charlton shrine is a must have 😘
  • Options

• Options
    My butler asked was it him cos his place is on the market
    I see he has had to down grade - have you cut his wages again?
  • Options
    My butler asked was it him cos his place is on the market
    I see he has had to down grade - have you cut his wages again?
    Yes, after Rishi Sunak stopped furlough what else could I do?