Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

U23s v Millwall - stream from 2pm

2»

Comments

• Options
    Twice the commentator said it was nice to see people at the game.
    I would’ve been there but thought it wasn’t allowed!
    Gaggle of fans looking over the fence from the path.
  • Options
    I must have no idea about the rules of the game because I can’t see why that was a foul by Burtsow. 

The keepers released the ball and Barstow has got a leg in front of his clearance? If that is a foul, it shouldn’t be
    No that is what I thought. looked like he was 5 feet away at least. Unfortunately though he was just a bit silly for his first yellow not really sure if any were Reds really quite a clean game.

• Options
    I wouldn't get too excited by this performance, as we always beat Millwall. Indeed it's become boring how often Millwall crumble when they play us  ;)
    If only
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    It is now.
    Addicks to Victory.
    But we missed out on a clean sheet win.
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    For those who did not see the first goal

Burstow shows great composure in front of goal. Imagine him and Daniel Kanu up front together in a few years.
  • Options
    Macronate said:
    We beat Millwall:

Take any victory over those shitcnuts
  • Options
    How did Harvey do in goal? We seem to have a glut of young keepers.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Davo55 said:
    ross1 said:
    For those who did not see the first goal

Burstow shows great composure in front of goal. Imagine him and Daniel Kanu up front together in a few years.
    One of a many produced by Cray Wanderers that were coached and nurtured by Sean Foley and Lee Amis. Fingers crossed Burstow gets his chance soon.  
  • Options
    He shouldnt give up his other job as a Mascot ;)
  • Options
    Can we still sing “you’ll never beat Millwall” ? 😕
  • Options
    He did not have a lot to do to be honest. Came out once and smothered the ball well and threw his cap on a shot. 
  • Options
    You may recall quite a few years back Nigel clough creeping up behind the keeper and heading it as he released it for a kick, then taking the ball and scoring. This goal was given but the laws were clarified outlawing this. I think it is considered unsafe to interfere with a keeper's kick even as he releases it prior to the kick.
    I though it was Gary Crosby but my memory might be failing me 
  • Options
    Can we still sing “you’ll never beat Millwall” ? 😕
    Carry on by all means we are just straw clutching.
  • Options
    Brilliant work by the Comms team yet again.

And we won.

It's a very young side for U23s and it's a DEVELOPMENT squad so there will be good days and bad days but there is some talent there 

Well done cousin Tony.

And aren't the Comms team brilliant.
  • Options
    Yet again lol.