Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Johnnie Jackson Special Guest at CAST AGM Thu 18 Nov (Tonight)

2»

Comments

• Options
    I'm in ok.
  • Options
    I am still getting denied!

• Options
    Have you tried the link sent today at lunchtime?
  • Options
    Have you tried the link sent today at lunchtime?
    That link works for me, it’s the one sent just after 7pm which doesn’t work.
  • Options
    Got it to work on laptop although still not working on ipad
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    Im worried about Tracey...?

Edit: thank god :D
  • Options
    Dirty tactics from Johnnie to avoid further questions 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Jacko had a "bang head here" sign on the window behind his head! Make me chuckle
  • Options
    Very enjoyable evening
  • Options
    Time well spent.
    Thanks to JJ, Tracey and CAST for organising. 

• Options
    An excellent event. Though I feel a bit (professionally) guilty that I didn't actually look at the accounts, to uncover the Range Rovers and bitches you've been spending my £5 on  :D
  • Options
    An excellent event. Though I feel a bit (professionally) guilty that I didn't actually look at the accounts, to uncover the Range Rovers and bitches you've been spending my £5 on  :D
    Oh come on. We’re far more likely to spend it on nice bread. 
  • Options
    Reads like an interesting night.

Can't imagine why JJ mentioned this Miles kid who's never played in the first team!

PS December 9 Steve Brown, the new defensive coach, live at Bromley Addicks. Free entry.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I put the suggestion of Miles Leaburn out there just to make @Tracey smile. Jacko took the bait. 
    Kind of guessed that 😂
  • Options
    Was a real privilege to host the event. And thank goodness we avoided the controversy of motion 17 (iii) though worried we were on thin ice at 7 (ii) for a while…but we got there.  ;)

Jacko was an excellent guest. Tracey added insight too - reckon we should get her along for a Q&A in her own right in future. 

If someone had told me a couple of years ago I’d be doing stuff like this, I’d have said ‘dream on’. 
    Thanks all for turning up and joining in. 
    Thanks to you for hosting a highly enjoyable AGM/Q&A. I thought you and Sam handled the IT glitches very professionally!
  • Options
    Pico said:
    Wow, what a good read.

• Options
    edited November 2021
    Thanks to Weegie and Sam for dealing with JJ zoom issues in a very relaxed yet professional manner. 

An enjoyable two hours even the AGM.
    (That must be worth a LOL ?)

Some questions couldn't be answered by JJ as he is an interim manager but he made the point about being a coach down, and with Johnnie he is very straight forward but wouldn't throw Nigel under the bus, but quite rightly said he sets up differently which is patently clear to see.

Thanks to Johnnie Jackson who has been the conduit between the mismanagement over many years and the fans, also superb from JJ on saying let's not waste any more words on  Southall and Co. (Until JJ's best seller comes out !)

Tracey was a great quest as she pointed out the isolation players can feel plus their wives if they are away from family in the North (unless you have a Dale Stephens Satnav then it's the south !)

If Charlton's future from mid December doesn't include Jackson as full time manager, it will be a worse own Goal than we saw at Wembley the last time we graced the National stadium.