Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Valley express this week

We are coming up for tomorrows match and using the valley express from Whitstable.  I have been trying to confirm the pick up arrangements.  The web site says 12.20 the ticket says 12.50.  The postcode for pick up.point is different to where is used to be behind B&Q and opposite screwfix. I have tried calling but no one anwers and emails do not get any replies.
Thanks in advanced 

Comments

• Options
    DPFC said:
    We are coming up for tomorrows match and using the valley express from Whitstable.  I have been trying to confirm the pick up arrangements.  The web site says 12.20 the ticket says 12.50.  The postcode for pick up.point is different to where is used to be behind B&Q and opposite screwfix. I have tried calling but no one anwers and emails do not get any replies.
    Thanks in advanced 
    Did you mean DRFC…..I guess so?
  • Options
    Try this guy Dan.burke@cafc.co.uk
  • Options
    razil said:
    Try this guy Dan.burke@cafc.co.uk
    Thanks 
  • Options
    With the Ultra Low Emission Zone now extended to within the South Circular, some fans who travel by vehicle to The Valley may be affected and are encouraged to check to see if theirs is compliant before travelling...

• Options
    DPFC said:
    Thanks in advanced 
    Well I get it from Herne Bay at 12:10 - I would say 12:20 is correct.  They moved the Ramsgate route forward by 30 minutes a few weeks back after congestion on the Woolwich Road had caused the coach to only just make it a few times.  30 minutes earlier is a bit much as if the roads are clear we get there around 1:45 - 2:00 which is a bit too early.
  • Options
    CafcWest said:
    DPFC said:
    Thanks in advanced 
    Well I get it from Herne Bay at 12:10 - I would say 12:20 is correct.  They moved the Ramsgate route forward by 30 minutes a few weeks back after congestion on the Woolwich Road had caused the coach to only just make it a few times.  30 minutes earlier is a bit much as if the roads are clear we get there around 1:45 - 2:00 which is a bit too early.
    The fans bar is open by then, why not enjoy a refreshing cup of tea whilst enjoying the end of the live football match and then the excellent Valley TV show?
  • Options
    Planning to get the Valley Express for the first time on Saturday from Snodland. The pick-up address says the bus stop outside The Bull, but the postcode is showing somewhere else. Anyone travelled from here that can help? Would phone the club, but figured that it would be easier to ask on here! 
  • Options
    I'm picking up the coach for the first time near B&Q Whitstable tomorrow evening. Could someone please tell me where exactly on Reeves Way the coach stops, or give me the telephone number of Valley Express? I can't find it. Many thanks.
  • Options
    edited January 22
    Reeves Way rear of B&Q it says on the website.
    https://www.charltonafc.com/valley-express
  • Options
    edited January 22
    I'm picking up the coach for the first time near B&Q Whitstable tomorrow evening. Could someone please tell me where exactly on Reeves Way the coach stops, or give me the telephone number of Valley Express? I can't find it. Many thanks.
     the Ticket Office can be contacted on 03330 14 44 44.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 22
    As above.  I live in Herne Bay and get the coach to all home games.  The Whitstable pick up is indeed in Reeves way but further along from B&Q at the junction with Harvey Drive.  Normally 5 or 6 people waiting there.  Coach due at 17:05.