Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ID checks

My boy was stopped and asked for ID at the turnstiles last night, he said the steward showed him the rules and said they were being implemented more strictly now. 
Be aware!

Comments

• Options
    Yeah isn't just kids getting stopped for ID either

Couple of concessions (over 60) around me said that it happened to them yesterday as well in the East Stand.

Seems the stewards were a bit lenient yesterday as they didnt have any ID to produce
  • Options
    The same happened to one of our group, albeit she doesn' t look anywhere near her age.

I asked if mine needed checking but was told " No, you're OK , dearie ".....
    Only because you're so famous smile:
  • Options
    My boy was stopped and asked for ID at the turnstiles last night, he said the steward showed him the rules and said they were being implemented more strictly now. 
    Be aware!
    Beware only if you break or bend the rules, surely. 
    Or you're not carrying any ID to prove your ticket is legit.
  • Options
    Be aware!
    Tell him to leave the thermos and tartan blanket at home next time
  • Options
    Out of interest what form of ID would an under 16 or under 18 even be carrying to prove their age?
  • Options
    Out of interest what form of ID would an under 16 or under 18 even be carrying to prove their age?
    Oyster/Zip card. School pass. 

Only reasonably needed iif you look older I imagine.  
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    My son was supplied with an “age verified” card from the club for his u21 season ticket that he keeps in his season ticket holder.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My son was supplied with an “age verified” card from the club for his u21 season ticket that he keeps in his season ticket holder.
    My grandson got sent the same. Certainly saves any hassle.  :)
  • Options
    I remember buying fake licences out of FHM to make myself older. Now you need the opposite. Mad.
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    Yeah isn't just kids getting stopped for ID either

Couple of concessions (over 60) around me said that it happened to them yesterday as well in the East Stand.

Seems the stewards were a bit lenient yesterday as they didnt have any ID to produce
    I think it’s over 65+🤔