Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Exile Addicks - Are you going to any games next season?

I'm definite for Wolves away (Oct 20th) and Plymouth home (Oct 23).

Looking for cheap flights for Palace away but the missus isn't happy about that - oh well no bunk up for a month but get to go to Palace away.

Also definite if we end up in any cup final or the playoffs.

Worst thing about being away from england - your mates and charlton.

What about the rest of you exiles?

APRAWA

Comments

• Options
    cup finals dead certs
    other then that i got a wedding to go to in july 2008 ,so i have been saving my holidays up and will be spending 6-8 weeks over so at least i can get the friendlys and maybe the first couple of games of the season
  • Options
    I'm definitely going to Plymouth........it's about a dozen miles away from where I live in Cornwall ! ;-)

I normally get to The Valley for around 10 matches a season.....but this year, have Argyle on the doorstep, the Bristol Bashers and Cardiff within striking distance.

Not that living in Cornwall compares to those on the other side of the pond or Thailand,Oz etc.
  • Options
    Coincidentally vancouver, we are back for Wolves away and Plymouth at home, plus QPR at home on the following Saturday.
  • Options
    Sheffield Thursday the first game for me. Possibly Barnsley in October as well
  • Options
    Barnsley in October... is that in the Carling Cup 2nd Round??

Oh shite, I forgot we're in the CCC. :(
  • Options
    Scunny at home, got my ticket. I'm also looking at Palace away flights but getting some deep sighs from the other half!

Expect to do more away games this season.
  • Options
    if we do anything or are looking likely, or in a cup fianl... or really any of the above ill be there, so probably... but towards the tail end of the season...