Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2021
    Instagram link...

We're delighted to announce that Ralfi Hand has signed a 2 year contract with Charlton Athletic and becomes our 52nd signing to a professional club that has been on our academy programme ⚽️📝 We’re proud that we could play a part in supporting his development and journey 🤝
    Dan Hogan, Kinetic South Head Coach: “Ralfi has been a pleasure to coach since coming into Kinetic, eventually getting what he deserves by singing at a top club in Charlton.
    He has many outstanding qualities; most noticeably his range of pass. Ralfi became a pivotal character in the group & showed on countless occasions his willingness to compete & to win. There aren’t many players around that can execute both sides of the game the way Ralfi does with his tireless work & determination off the ball aswell as the technical qualities he possesses!
    He has been a major part of our current FA Youth Cup run, playing in every game up to now scoring goals, providing assists & his winning mentality resonating across the squad. I wish him all the best in the future.”
  • Options
    Shame he'll never line up alongside Rod Fanni
  • Options
    No need to give him a hand 
  • Options
    Would love him to get his own song based on this. Can but dream.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byGG6X7jIBI
  • Options
    Anyone know anything about him? Position, age, height etc
  • Options
    Anyone know anything about him? Position, age, height etc
    He's been playing in the FA Youth Cup so definitely U18 - Assists and Goals so midfielder maybe?
  • Options
    We're delighted to announce that Ralfi Hand has signed a 2 year contract with Charlton Athletic and becomes our 52nd signing to a professional club that has been on our academy programme ⚽️📝 We’re proud that we could play a part in supporting his development and journey 🤝

Dan Hogan, Kinetic South Head Coach: “Ralfi has been a pleasure to coach since coming into Kinetic, eventually getting what he deserves by singing at a top club in Charlton.

He has many outstanding qualities; most noticeably his range of pass. Ralfi became a pivotal character in the group & showed on countless occasions his willingness to compete & to win. There aren’t many players around that can execute both sides of the game the way Ralfi does with his tireless work & determination off the ball aswell as the technical qualities he possesses!

He has been a major part of our current FA Youth Cup run, playing in every game up to now scoring goals, providing assists & his winning mentality resonating across the squad. I wish him all the best in the future.”

-----------

So appears to be an U18.

@soapboxsam is this the kid you said was about to sign?
  • Options

-----------

So appears to be an U18.

@soapboxsam is this the kid you said was about to sign?
    Him and Tony Christie both
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Leuth said:
    Shame he'll never line up alongside Rod Fanni
    Or Anil Koc... 
  • Options
    Idle Hands:

"A Trialist" to Ralfie Hand. 
    Henry beat me by 3 minutes putting up this thread as I was on kitchen duties.

Ralfie had a good trial and played in a couple of good victories 6-0 against Bristol City and 6-3 against Spurs for U18 plus coming on for the U23 when down to 10 men last week. 

He is an attacking midfielder @ForeverAddickted and scored the winning penalty in the shoot out at Welling United when kinetic represented Corinthians Casuals. 

Plenty of assists, takes a good corner and will chip in with goals.

Cheers Dave, Good to have the inside track.

Now go and finish the washing up  ;)
  • Options
    If he goes on to make it as a pro the headline writers are going to have a field day. The Sun will struggle to resist the "job" related ones.

Poor lad must have heard them all but welcome.
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    He’ll never be a leg end, I mean, legend
  • Options
    Oh god I KNEW we had a body part player already ffs
  • Options
    Idle Hands:

"A Trialist" to Ralfie Hand. 
    Henry beat me by 3 minutes putting up this thread as I was on kitchen duties.

Ralfie had a good trial and played in a couple of good victories 6-0 against Bristol City and 6-3 against Spurs for U18 plus coming on for the U23 when down to 10 men last week. 

He is an attacking midfielder @ForeverAddickted and scored the winning penalty in the shoot out at Welling United when kinetic represented Corinthians Casuals. 

Plenty of assists, takes a good corner and will chip in with goals.

Cheers Dave, Good to have the inside track.

Now go and finish the washing up  ;)

My name's not Dave, Trigger  :#
  • Options
    Our team of body parts is coming along nicely

Richard Chin
    Ralfie Hand

Looking forward to see Tony Knee come in in January 
    Old Welsh left winger Andy Legg coming in as manager?
  • Options
    Paul Hart could make a return alongside Andrew Shin(nie).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'll get excited when we sign Mike Metatarsal. 
  • Options
    Jason Pearce.
  • Options
    Mason Burstoe.
  • Options
    Hair On Henry.
  • Options
    Stuart Leary