Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Plymouth tickets (x2) in WSK for sale

Hi all, 

Unfortunately i can't attend the Plymouth game on the 20th November. I have 2 tickets in Upper West (Block WSK) and was hoping to sell them for cost (£46 for 2). 
I don't mind posting them to save someone a trip to the Valley or the admin fee (not sure why they charge this). I live in Charlton so happy to meet if easier. 

Please let me know. 

Comments

• Options
    Unfortunately, not the best game as the club are giving away three free tickets to every ST holder.

If you bought the tickets you might want to take them back to the ticket office and get a refund instead.
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    Hmmm, good job I'm not cynical. 

14.30 The club announce the free ticket initiative
    14.43 You have two tickets for sale in your first ever post.
  • Options
    Welcome to CharltonLife Percy. I hope your stay is a long and fruitful one.
  • Options
    Hi all, 

Unfortunately i can't attend the Plymouth game on the 20th November. I have 2 tickets in Upper West (Block WSK) and was hoping to sell them for cost (£46 for 2). 
    I don't mind posting them to save someone a trip to the Valley or the admin fee (not sure why they charge this). I live in Charlton so happy to meet if easier. 

Please let me know. 
    Any relation to Thrower? 
  • Options
    I was born yesterday, how much did you want for the free tickets?
  • Options
    ha classic and thanks for letting me know. I've called the club and re-arranged the home game. 
    So, i now have 2 free tickets (along with the 27k others floating about)! I'm not sure if the ticket will still get you in but let me know if you are interested!

• Options
    Hi all, 

Please let me know. 
    Are you Elfsborg in disguise 
    Are you Elfsborg  in disguise