Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

sir kevin lisbie

edited July 2007 in General Charlton
i think its only write we all say thanks to kevs great efforts for the red jersey,so please join me in saying thanks kev,your goals were sublime your passion unequalled,your skill something only few are blessed with , if your reading this kev THANKS KIDDA.please put your great memories of kev on this thread.

Comments

• Options
    so there's quasimodo laying on the ground, flat on his back, all bloodied and bruised, looking up to a figure standing on the roof of notre dame staring back down at him and he says 'esmerelda, that's not what i meant when i asked you to tss me off'...
  • Options
    hattrick against the scum and that is it.
  • Options
    Lucy lou, you find it in your heart to praise Lisbie but also give L Reed a going over, Reed surely has been more important in our rise than KL.

I though the decision to appoint LR as manager was pretty much awful.
  • Options
    trying to be ironic,lisbie is shit
  • Options
    Lisbie was a good squad player. Lots of Huff and Puff but little in terms of ability.

Lucy, with your fantastic analysis and superd vocabulary, I think you should write for the New York Times.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: lucy lou[/cite]trying to be ironic,lisbie is shit[/quote]

In that case don't take up comedy writing, you'd starve.
  • Options
    cunningstunt please post more you cheer me up.
  • Options
    LIsbie was a great player, sadly he had a shite finish, so as a striker it brought him down a lot.
  • Options
    lisbie was a great player?
  • Options
    Apart from his finish, yes, on countless occasions he got himself into great positions, the problem is once there he could rarely do anything.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    how can a striker who scores so seldom as lisbie be a great player,please retract that statement,kevin lisbie was a crap player maybe?
  • Options
    I did say apart from his finishing, which is one of the main factors when it comes to scoring.
  • Options
    but apart from hes dreadfull scoring record,the fact he always seemed to get injured,the fact a large majority of charlton fans dreaded hes inclusion,and he missed that vital chance at watford,he was indeed a great player.
  • Options
    What has K Lisbie ever done for us?

Apart from the hat-trick v Liverpool?

Can we start a list of his misses;

Obviously v Watford I think it was 2 misses at the end.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: lucy lou[/cite]cunningstunt please post more you cheer me up.

lol!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: lucy lou[/cite]cunningstunt please post more you cheer me up.

Thanks. I have that effect on people.

By the way, capital letters and commas are your friend ;-)