Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Smile Like You Mean It Photography

Sorry if this has been posted before but I have just discovered this mans pictures on Twitter and even more on his Facebook page - fantastic! They are like having your own scrapbook (look it up younger viewers) of each game, and not just action shots of the game , he really captures the atmosphere and fans pain and joy! Well done Smile Like You Mean It Photography -  have a look if you have not seen his work.

Comments

• Options
    Sorry if this has been posted before but I have just discovered this mans pictures on Twitter and even more on his Facebook page - fantastic! They are like having your own scrapbook (look it up younger viewers) of each game, and not just action shots of the game , he really captures the atmosphere and fans pain and joy! Well done Smile Like You Mean It Photography -  have a look if you have not seen his work.
    Thanks for sharing! Really captures the emotions at The Valley on match days - and more.
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    Paul is brilliant.
    Got a print of his up at home and given a couple as gifts too.
    The "Light at the End of the Tunnel" Ransom Walk one is my favourite.
  • Options
    Paul is an excellent photographer.
    Theres a really beautiful one of our Fanny this week 🤩😍
    Kenneth Williams incoming.
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    Paul is an excellent photographer.
    Theres a really beautiful one of our Fanny this week 🤩😍

I'd like to challenge this statement before any further comments are made on the subject. 

In NO way, shape or form did Paul get close enough to enable that shot to take place. 

I should know ( although I had downed a couple of glasses by then! ) 

Joking aside, the photo was encouraged as 2 of our lovely German Addick pals had surprised us by an unexpected visit to The Valley & this made a great keepsake of the occasion.

What a fantastic decision they made ! 
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    Paul is a top bloke 
  • Options
    Not seen these before, absolutely superb
  • Options
    He came into our box and took a photo of us all - any idea how I can get a copy of that photo (I don’t do any social media) ?
  • Options
    Paul is a top fella & great photographer 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Been following Paul for a while, really good photos.
  • Options
    He came into our box and took a photo of us all - any idea how I can get a copy of that photo (I don’t do any social media) ?
    If you can give me any further details I’ll ask him for you 
  • Options
    LouisMend said:
    If you can give me any further details I’ll ask him for you 
    We were in executive box 3 in the Alan Curbishley Stand (next to the Charlton TV box)  - thank you 
  • Options
    He is a brilliant photographer 
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    Drop him a message on Facebook
  • Options
    They're top drawer. Should be on the OS
  • Options
    Apart from the couple with you in on Saturday:-)
  • Options
    cafc999 said:
    Drop him a message on Facebook
    I’m not on Facebook (too scared of people from my past finding me 😉)
  • Options
    Apart from the couple with you in on Saturday:-)
    Ha ha agreed! In fact a mate said to me "You look like one of those fans they use in scenes on soaps"

• Options
    He took a beautiful photo of our Dads memorial bench in Hall Place years ago, it was in one of the local papers.
    I got in touch with him & he sent me a copy no bother.
    Didn't even realise at that point he took photos at The Valley.
    Absolute top Geezer 🤩❤️