Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Plymouth Away Tickets On Sale

2»

Comments

• Options
    My son just tested positive, So looking forward to the game! But there you are!
  • Options
    clive said:
    Essential information about covid regulations for Saturday.
    https://www.pafc.co.uk/news/covid-guidelines-update-december-2021
    Anybody done this yet?

I signed up this morning but not got an email through yet with confirmation code. 
    Got my Covid pass sorted on Monday. Will make sure we're at the ground in plenty of time just in case....
  • Options

Information on what will be required on Saturday.
  • Options
    clive said:
    Anybody done this yet?

I signed up this morning but not got an email through yet with confirmation code. 
    Got my Covid pass sorted on Monday. Will make sure we're at the ground in plenty of time just in case....
    Sorted ours out now. 
    I agree, not a good match to stay late in the pub. 
  • Options
    Is the Plymouth match on sale for Charlton TV overseas viewing. I can't see it on website
  • Options
    BartramBlitz said:-off).

The club are not permitted to live stream Saturday-3pm matches in the UK or Ireland due to EFL broadcast regulations.

Fans living outside of the UK* & Ireland CAN watch Saturday-3pm games live on CharltonTV, however, and there are two ways for overseas fans to watch.

Match pass

A Plymouth v Charlton match pass is priced at just £10 and includes every kick of the game as well as 45 minutes of pre-match build up, half-time and full-time analysis.

Click here to purchase a match pass.

Is the Plymouth match on sale for Charlton TV overseas viewing. I can't see it on website

• Options
    I've decided to bin this  due to the escalating Omicron situation, wife being CEV and not wanting to screw Christmas.
    Ix Over65 ticket available (mind you I'm down in Poole so I don't know how I'd get it to anyone on time!)
  • Options
    For all the fans heading down to Devon, I hope this game survives the Omicron outbreak hitting football hard at the moment
  • Options
    For all the fans heading down to Devon, I hope this game survives the Omicron outbreak hitting football hard at the moment
    It is beginning to feel a bit like Hull away last year.

I think this weekend will be as okay as it can be, then the Christmas games will get the chop one way or another.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I've decided to bin this  due to the escalating Omicron situation, wife being CEV and not wanting to screw Christmas.
    Ix Over65 ticket available (mind you I'm down in Poole so I don't know how I'd get it to anyone on time!)
    6 hours after I wrote that I got pinged by NHS, was in close contact with somebody with covid last Saturday!
    Negative on LFT, but will be sticking close to home for now
  • Options
    clive said:
    Anybody done this yet?

I tried to get a code to collect LFT pack from the Pharmacy.  I haven't got that code yet. Luckily a son in law was able to get them.posted when I couldn't get a slot. 

Seems codes are in short supply for this and your needs too.
    Just make up a code or just change the code from an already know code, if you get what I mean. There’s no reconciliation with your passenger location form snd the test result. 
  • Options
    Information for those travelling by train from Paddington tomorrow, industrial action by tube workers will affect services on several lines, but not on lines serving Paddington,

Saturday 18 December

Full-day strikes will run between 04:30 on Saturday 18 December and 04:29 on Sunday 19 December.

Strikes are planned on these lines:

Expect:

• Severe disruption during strikes
    • Little or no service in some places

Services early on Sunday morning are likely to be disrupted.

Check before you travel and seek alternative routes.

Bakerloo, Circle, District, Metropolitan and Hammersmith & City lines

• Operating as normal
    • Busier than usual
    https://tfl.gov.uk/campaign/tube-strike?intcmp=35779
  • Options
    Going to be setting off shortly. Quite surprised this is going ahead with so many other L1 fixtures cancelled. 
  • Options
    lonman said:
    Going to be setting off shortly. Quite surprised this is going ahead with so many other L1 fixtures cancelled. 
    Have a good day mate and come back with three points. 
  • Options
    lonman said:
    Should have been joining you, but JR UTB, tested +I’ve Wednesday. 
    Top marks for going! Have a great day, do us proud as always. Don’t forget to bring the 3points back.
    COYRS!!!
  • Options
    For those going to the game , how are you doing, ‘are you there yet’ ?
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    And where are the pictures from the Hoe and all the other touristy places?

You're not all just in the pub, are you? 
  • Options

In the current Covid climate, walking around the Hoe might be the safest thing to do...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    lonman said:
    Surprised Plymouth don't have a squad riven with Covid tbh. I'd back our lot, being urbane London dwellers, to be vaxxed up, and not be exchanging bullshit about heart conditions on WhatsApp, which is what I assume most of the provincial teams are doing 
  • Options

In the current Covid climate, walking around the Hoe might be the safest thing to do...
    No mate it would be safer to pay extra and get the Hoe to come to you
  • Options
    Can’t you just go to the pharmacy and just pick up a pack of Lateral Flow Tests