Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Parky's Blog

WSSWSS
edited July 2007 in General Charlton
Nice little articles on the website about our trip to Spain:

http://www.cafc.co.uk/newsview.ink?nid=31009

Someone on the website has far too much time on their hands as well with this effort on Paddy:

charlton31009news1.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Stunning stuff...

"They'll be playing table tennis, Playstation games and cards - things like that - just having a general relax."

And not out clubbing and breaking curfews like last time...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Phil Parky on official site[/cite]

And I'd also like to give a mention to young goalkeeper Robbie Elliott who claimed a clean sheet.

With Darren Randolph injured he's come out here as our number two goalie. He played the whole game and it's been a good experience for him as a young man

Does anyone else interpret this as Weaver's number one and Randolph as back up?
  • Options
    Looks that way- but i don't think that was ever going to be a surprise- Weaver wouldn't have joined to be a back up.
  • Options
    No, I read it as Elliot came out as number two but is now number one now as he played and Weaver didn't. :-)

C'mon it's a pre-season tour. Moo2 came on for Christensian. What can you infer from that?

The Braga game will give us all a better idea of what the starting line up is likely to be.

I'm enjoying the blog. Great idea Comms team; credit where credit's due.
  • Options
    The blogs a fantastic idea Henry. I'm not knocking it all.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cunningstunt87[/cite]The blogs a fantastic idea Henry. I'm not knocking it all.

Didn't mean it to read as if you were. I'd like to see more of this sort of stuff, more fans forums and just more contact all round.
  • Options
    I agree, the blogs a great idea -I look forward to reading it.

I wouldn't pay too much attention to the line ups.

This is just pre-season training - and Pards has already said he wants to get players fit,
    and everyone to get a good run out.

I'm sure Pards has got a rough idea of who his first team might be - but it won't yet be set in stone.
    And they may still be a new signing or two.
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    If it was a blog, though, you'd be able to leave your comments at the bottom of it, read it all on one page, and interact a bit more.

Instead, it's Parky's daily diary. A really nice idea, but a blog it ain't.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: InspectorSands[/cite]If it was a blog, though, you'd be able to leave your comments at the bottom of it, read it all on one page, and interact a bit more.

Instead, it's Parky's daily diary. A really nice idea, but a blog it ain't.

LOL- you are right it's a daily diary but who says that's what a blog has to be?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Mind you, some people seem to think this is Alan Pardew's MySpace page...