Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Celebrity Crushes

Comments

• Options
    JohnBoyUK said:
    In no particular order...

Jasmine Harman
    Laura Hamilton (A place in the sun)
    Kate Garraway
    Lucy Verasamy (ITV Weather)
    The Vorderman
    Maggie Siff (Billions)
    Alessandra Rampolla (MAFS)

Oh and Christina Hendricks...cant think why...

Great shouts sir!!
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

Jasmine Harman
    Kate Garraway
    The Vorderman
    Maggie Siff (Billions)

Great shouts sir!!
    I am fantasizing now, Maggie dressed in leather tightening the bondage straps while Lucy points at the map showing me her damp patches.

Hubba Hubba  
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

Jasmine Harman
    Kate Garraway
    The Vorderman
    Maggie Siff (Billions)

Laura Hamilton went Dartford Girls Grammar 
  • Options
    Billy_Mix said:
    I have a strange thing for Sheridan Smith. Just been in the CH5 drama The teacher and there is something about her that draws me in!!
    A thing for Ms Smith today probably is strange
    Time has been no friend to her... 
    See, I totally get the Sherdian Smith thing.  She's got that northern, blonde filthy good time vibe going on but its the danger element.
    She comes across so unhinged, that you've got a 50/50 chance of either coming home to her having cooked you a full works steak and chips or a full English breakfast...as much as she's likely to come at you with a carving knife for leaving the toilet seat up!

Fair assessment?

• Options
    JohnBoyUK said:
    Billy_Mix said:
    I have a strange thing for Sheridan Smith. Just been in the CH5 drama The teacher and there is something about her that draws me in!!
    See, I totally get the Sherdian Smith thing.  She's got that northern, blonde filthy good time vibe going on but its the danger element.
    She comes across so unhinged, that you've got a 50/50 chance of either coming home to her having cooked you a full works steak and chips or a full English breakfast...as much as she's likely to come at you with a carving knife for leaving the toilet seat up!

Fair assessment?

The bloke she is with now,  was through tinder, imagine scrolling through and she popped up.
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    JohnBoyUK said:
    Billy_Mix said:

Fair assessment?

The bloke she is with now,  was through tinder, imagine scrolling through and she popped up.
    Bet she sings all the fkin time around the house, in that cruise singer voice, would do my head in.

Her in the 2 pints of lager days though... now you're talking.
  • Options
    Sia Furler another one
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    Sidse Babett Knudsen. Absolute MILF

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Denise Van Outen ! 
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

Jasmine Harman
    Kate Garraway
    The Vorderman
    Maggie Siff (Billions)

Both of them?
  • Options

Fiiiiittttt
  • Options

Fiiiiittttt
    Is she too tall for you?
  • Options

Fiiiiittttt
    Is she too tall for you?
    And too young.
  • Options
    Sidse Babett Knudsen. Absolute MILF

She's the fucking reason I have been on Duolingo for four years learning Danish...

Was re-watching Borgen in 2018 and also chosing a language on the app to keep my mind nimble 15 mins a day.

She was keeping something else nimble for me at the time.

Milf filth.
  • Options
    For those of you not watching the Masters, Victoria Coren-Mitchell and her magnificent chesticals are all over BBC1 on HIGNFY.
  • Options
    Diana Dors and Angela Rippon all day long.
  • Options
    Gosh, how old are you Chippy 😄
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Gosh, how old are you Chippy 😄
    Lol too old.....
  • Options
    Then you could have thrown in Sabrina
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:
    Played cards against her at the Vic a few times years ago. She's a fucking good player (obviously!) and it's intimidating playing against someone you'd give your right arm to have a go on. Smokes like a fucking chimney though, which is an absolute turnoff for me.

Mitchell is a lucky man 😏
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:
    Played cards against her at the Vic a few times years ago. She's a fucking good player (obviously!) and it's intimidating playing against someone you'd give your right arm to have a go on. Smokes like a fucking chimney though, which is an absolute turnoff for me.

Mitchell is a lucky man 😏
    1/2?
  • Options
    There are, let’s say, better pictures of her on the internet than those mate 🤣
    Oh I know!!
  • Options
    Canadian Ice Hockey goalie Mikayla Demaiter
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:
    i'm so glad i'm not the only one that thinks she's gorgeous. David mitchell is punching about 10 divisions up - fair play to him.