Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Celebrity crush of the same gender

2»

Comments

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Ryan Reynolds
    Matt Holland

That's it.
    Is it the eye make up?
  • Options
    Surprised the pic of me and Scotty Minto didn’t make it on here !!
  • Options
    KettsJohn said:
    Ian Dowie always made me go weak at the knees
    With fear?
    With bouncebackability.
  • Options
    Edinson Cavani's cheekbones
  • Options

He is absolutely ace, love him in a 100% nonsexual way. 
  • Options
    You talking about the train?
  • Options
    Leo Di Caprio. Proper man crush.
    one of my good friends was his body double on the revenant, apparently the bloke is an absolute class act.

when the weather was really bad he'd sit about in the trailers with everyone chatting rather than slipping off to his far superior trailer. 
    I didn't want people on here to know mate and we ain't that good friends ffs

;)
  • Options
    Reg hollis 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    David Sylvian 

• Options
    Errrr no thanks - weird thread - Admin, close this 
    Found it:

You have a man crush on the dad/step dad in the movie step brothers?
  • Options
    Close the thread

His legs have gone.
  • Options
    Kylie Minogue 😎
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:
    Swisdom said:
    Come on then.  Name a celeb of the same gender who could “turn” you 😀 ie whose aesthetic you appreciate

Jared Leto - beautiful bastard
    Brad Pitt - just a cool guy
    and maybe a bit of Will Smith the coolest man alive
    Re Jared Leto…. Have you seen house of Gucci? 
    I’ve met Leto. An absolute, solid gold, grade-A twat who has somehow survived in an era of celebrities being called out for unacceptable behaviour. 
    I vaguely remember reading some comments on the IMDB forum implying that he slept with (many?) 30 Seconds to Mars female fans. I'm not 100% sure about it as the forum is now defunct and I can't go back to find those comments. I'm not surprised if he's really like what you described here. Many rock stars are twats... :D And he probably can't even be called a rock star, just a rock musician.
  • Options
    one of my good friends was his body double on the revenant, apparently the bloke is an absolute class act.

when the weather was really bad he'd sit about in the trailers with everyone chatting rather than slipping off to his far superior trailer. 
    That is good to know. I've always liked him as an actor. He was obviously extremely good-looking when he was young. But at the same time he's a very good actor. Some say he tends to overact but I don't agree. His performances in What's Eating Gilber Grape, Blood Diamond, The Revenant etc. are all truly great. 
  • Options
    Frank Lampard, and his cousin Jamie Redknapp, some gene pool they got there.  If we’re talking Hollywood then look no further than Zak Efron.

And a special mention for Johnnie Jackson if someone on here works close to the club tell him I said Hi.
  • Options
    Denzel Washington is the man.
  • Options
    Frank Lampard, and his cousin Jamie Redknapp, some gene pool they got there.  If we’re talking Hollywood then look no further than Zak Efron.

And a special mention for Johnnie Jackson if someone on here works close to the club tell him I said Hi.
    Used to think Jamie Redknapp was really handsome. Was shocked to know that Louise and he got divorced. Such a great-looking couple and so much more likeable than the Becks.... What a shame... Louise is a stupid woman - I felt a little sorry for her because I quite liked her - she joined the dancing programme, felt different and left the husband and later felt regretful. Jamie has moved on and recently married again and got a new-born baby with a beautiful younger lady. I really hope Louise finds her happiness in the future with someone else too. (Sorry I've gone off-topic.)
  • Options
    fadgadget said:
    David Sylvian 

That's surprising because I thought British people would think he looked like a woman with that make-up and hair style.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If I were that way inclined it would be Tom Hardy.
  • Options

That’s my mate on set, you only see him from behind in the film 
  • Options
    Giovanni from strictly,  seems a genuine nice bloke too.
  • Options
    Ewan McGregor. Specifically as Obi Wan Kenobi. (cue the lightsaber jokes...) 
  • Options
    Megan Fox
    Jennifer Aniston
    Natalie Portman
  • Options
    thenewbie said:
    Ewan McGregor. Specifically as Obi Wan Kenobi. (cue the lightsaber jokes...) 
    I used to but then realised (I thought) he was a total arse. Still love his voice though