Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Adidas personalised trainers for Charlton

Saw these on Twitter a while ago and want to get for my 10 year old nephew.  Can see on Adidas website that trainers can be personalised, but not with the badge too.  Any ideas where these can be bought?  Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Hate to say it but it looks like a really poor Photoshop
  • Options
    Do you think?  Not a great pic.  Looking at the Adidas site again, you can only put 11 characters so you're probably right!
    Thanks
  • Options
    Do you think?  Not a great pic.  Looking at the Adidas site again, you can only put 11 characters so you're probably right!
    Thanks
    Yeah, they’re not real unfortunately mate. Although, I’m sure there’s some website out there that will make you something close to that design.
  • Options
    You can get customised gazelles on Adidas. Com
  • Options
    you used to be able to customise trainers on NikeID. I did a pair about six years ago and haven't dare wear them yet. Had The Addicks up the side and then on the back of the heels had 19 & 47. 
  • Options
    You could do CAFC red and black
  • Options
    Nike ID is still a thing but they changed the name to My Nike or something like that. 

The problem you’d have with a legit trainer manufacturer is that they can’t use registered trademarks. I couldn’t have CAFC on a personalised  hoodie for instance. Their website checks what you input against a database. Same will probably apply for images (if you tried to use the CAFC badge). 

Some places do licence the Charlton trademark (there’s a retro hoodie place I used once) but I doubt adidas or Nike would do that. 
  • Options
    It might be cheaper and easier to change your name to Adidas or Nike? 
  • Options
    There's a fella on twitter who does personalised gazelles for around 130 quid. The charlton ones looked the nuts with the badge and then the sword on the sole.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    There's a fella on twitter who does personalised gazelles for around 130 quid. The charlton ones looked the nuts with the badge and then the sword on the sole.
    Is it @fasilbalti ?
  • Options
    Ross said:
    Hate to say it but it looks like a really poor Photoshop
    For your information there a guy on TikTok who does special customised football team trainers.

@platinumshoecare

your welcome 
  • Options
    Lots of people do them, 

Bgcustoms is a guy I’ve used before 
  • Options
    lawhite said:
    That's great!  Thanks very much.
  • Options
    There are far better customisers out there. I have pair which were done as a homage to the new Joker film. If you search on Twitter there are a number of sites which offer the service. It's not cheap though. I have used these blokes:

Admin might want to make this thread members only. Have heard that a couple of guys doing custom work for years have been closed down by Trading Standards in the last month. Have lost legitimate businesses doing great work.

• Options
    There are far better customisers out there. I have pair which were done as a homage to the new Joker film. If you search on Twitter there are a number of sites which offer the service. It's not cheap though. I have used these blokes:

Admin might want to make this thread members only. Have heard that a couple of guys doing custom work for years have been closed down by Trading Standards in the last month. Have lost legitimate businesses doing great work.

If it's a legitimate business then what have they got to fear from Trading Standards?
  • Options
    Is it @fasilbalti ?

He isn't taking any extra work at the moment. He seems to go quiet for 5/6 months every year and then loads of stuff pops up. Most of his recent stuff has been Man City. Although is Frank Gallagher Spzl are great. Would like a pair if he ever does them again.
  • Options
    Off_it said:

If it's a legitimate business then what have they got to fear from Trading Standards?

One bloke had produced about 300 pairs this year and used an old Leeds Utd logo on one pair. Leeds didn't complain, but trading standards went after him for copyright breach and he didn't have enough money to fight it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Off_it said:

I don’t know about TS but surely Adidas/Nike etc wouldn’t be too happy about the whole thing.
  • Options
    I got a pair of Pablo Escobar Medellin gazelles from him