Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ben Jay support/tribute thread - update from Ben's Dad p20

Comments

• Options
    Dear Ben. Stay strong. :)  Rooting for you. 
  • Options
    That looks brilliant!

stay strong Ben
  • Options
    Amazing stuff, glad you all had a great time. Keep smiling and fighting Ben👊
  • Options
    many thanks for putting up the photos. So glad you all had a great time. Our thoughts are with you all. Stay strong.
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Looks superb that accommodation - and looks great fun

A few years ago my Wife and I were ‘Zookeepers for a day’ at Paradise Wildlife Park in Hertfordshire - brilliant day we had, with highlights being hand feeding Penguins, feeding a Jaguar, feeding the Gibbons (who were hilarious), getting inside the Lemur enclosure to feed them with some sitting on your head (!!) and my Wife holding the snakes for an expert to deliver a talk to the audience about snakes (no way was I doing that, I hate snakes !!)

I recommend it as a gift for animal lovers - it lasted the whole day, and you get up really close with some of the animals (obviously not stuff like Jaguars - we fed him through a hatch)

There is also a Speedway museum there, which is worth a look
  • Options
    Keep smiling Ben and family. Lovely photos.
  • Options
    Great to see you have been having some fun. You are all so very much in mine and my families thoughts. Very best wishes to Ben and all the Jay’s 
  • Options
    Bump. This shouldn’t be on page 3.

Hope many more special memories are made. Look forward to reading them.
  • Options
    Thanks to the Jay family for sharing your pictures with us - looks as though you had a great time.

Hope Ben is well enough to watch his favourite team host the Wombles at the weekend, and hopefully cheer them on to a win!
  • Options
    edited February 2022
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Are the twitter rumours true about Ben? 🙏
  • Options
    Fucking Gutted RIP Ben. Say hello to Seb for me 
  • Options
    Terrible, terrible news. RIP Ben 
  • Options
    RIP Ben Jay
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    I know they’ve been a couple of posts on Twitter but I’d be grateful if everyone could refrain from posting until something confirming is said by his family or the club, ta. 

Ed, sadly been confirmed by club
  • Options
    Rip Ben 
  • Options
    Awful news . RIP
  • Options
    RIP Ben, so sad.

Thoughts are with all his family and friends tonight
  • Options
    Horrible news. I’m so sorry. We’re all with you.

RIP Ben
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    AFKA, please can you close this again for the time being as the message you received was for the eyes of those contacted only at this time. My fault for not making this clear. 

Thanks, Jean
  • Options
    So horrible RIP Ben. Those that knew you are now the ones in pain.
  • Options
    RIP Ben so sorry ! 
  • Options
    RIP Ben. 
  • Options
    Truly gutting news. Rest in peace Ben. Thoughts are with his family. Hopefully we can pay tribute to him tomorrow. 
  • Options
    Really is such awful news. Ben kept smiling through such adversity. Thoughts are with Sharon, Garry and all their family and friends. RIP Ben
  • Options
    Sleep well Ben. RIP
  • Options
    RIP Ben Jay. Your courage and positivity was an inspiration. 
  • Options
    Oh life really isnt fair for some people is it :( - RIP Ben
  • Options
    RIP Ben