Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ben Jay support/tribute thread - update from Ben's Dad p20

Comments

• Options
    RIP Ben. 
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    RIP Ben. Gutting.
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    Such very sad news. I hope his family are supported and can feel the love for Ben.  His smile lit up the stadium when he led the team on. 
    RIP Ben 
  • Options
    Such sad news tonight. Absolutely gutted. RIP and fly high Ben. My thoughts go out to his family and friends.
  • Options
    A brave face, forever smiling.

RIP Ben.  
  • Options
    RIP Ben - you showed great fight and bravery. An example to us all.
  • Options
    What very sad news.  RIP Ben and my thoughts to his family and friends.  Too young.
  • Options
    RIP Ben. So unfair what you had to suffer
  • Options
    Rip ben🙏
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RIP Ben. Dreadful news that pulls you up short.
    Such a lovely family. Ben always seemed to put on a huge grin for the outside world while dealing with that awful disease. 
    All my thoughts are with his family now. I hope the memories of recent events bring them some comfort now and in the future.
  • Options
    Terrible news. Just so unfair that someone so young and brave is taken from us like this. RIP Ben and condolences to his Mum, Dad and extended family.

• Options
    RIP Ben. Sleep well my friend.
  • Options
    RIP Ben. A star which can keep shining over us in the sky
  • Options
    Deepest condolences to Garry, Sharon and the whole Jay family. Thank you for allowing us to become a very small part of Ben's life. A true red and fighter to the end.

RIP Ben 
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    RIP Ben. I’m just pleased that we, the Charlton collective, were able to create some life memories for your family in your final few weeks. My sincerest condolences go out to family and friends .. sleep tight, young man
  • Options
    RIP Ben.
    Inspirationally brave.
    Condolences to his family, and the Charlton family.
  • Options
    Gutting news, RIP Ben.
  • Options
    Such sad news, my sincere condolences to Garry, Sharon and Ben's family. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rest in peace, Ben. However much we knew the news would come, it is still so devastating. Heart and soul go out to family and friends. All we could do as the Charlton family was make a very small contribution to those memories. Sending much love xxx
  • Options
    Too sad for words, RIP Ben god bless.
  • Options
    RIP Ben

Lots of love from the Covered End.
  • Options
    Rest in Peace, Ben. My thoughts are with all your family. 
  • Options
    Such sad news. RIP Ben. Condolences to the family.  
  • Options
    RIP Ben, a truly lovely and remarkable lad, a great goalkeeper who will be missed by so many. Thoughts are with the family.
  • Options
    RIP Ben, very sad news
  • Options
    Terribly sad news, RIP Ben.
  • Options
    Shocked. RIP Ben. Such a courageous young man who inspired us all.
  • Options
    So sorry to hear this devastating news.
    LIfe is just unfair at times.  RIP Young Ben, fly high with the angels.  Garry and Sharon, I am so sorry for your loss.