Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Black 3rd kit

Does anyone know if the club will be having the 3rd black kit in stock anytime.  My grandson has asked for it but they only have socks available.  Thanks

Comments

• Options
    DPFC said:
    Does anyone know if the club will be having the 3rd black kit in stock anytime.  My grandson has asked for it but they only have socks available.  Thanks
    It was a limited edition run, and I believe they sold out of it pretty quickly, doubt they'll make any more, but might be worth emailing the club/clubshop about it
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    DPFC said:
    It was a limited edition run, and I believe they sold out of it pretty quickly, doubt they'll make any more, but might be worth emailing the club/clubshop about it
    Very poor if true. 
  • Options
    Jd sports have got some 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    sam3110 said:
    DPFC said:
    Very poor if true. 
    'Tis True  :(

I asked for one from Santa, but there's no stock and "Doesn't look like we'll get any more in"
  • Options
    Favaddick   , many thanks for the head up  mate.