Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Call From Jacko

Did anyone else just get a phone call with a recorded message from the gaffer?  :D For a small second I thought it was him and got very excited!

Comments

• Options
    Did anyone else just get a phone call with a recorded message from the gaffer?  :D For a small second I thought it was him and got very excited!

• Options
    Told me he was trying to contact TS, but his hands had gone, and he misdialled. 
  • Options

• Options

He's a good looking rooster, what can I say?
  • Options
    fucker woke me up from a snooze!
  • Options
    I did, not sure why/what this is going to achieve, I mean I knew it wasn't really him and I've already done all the ticket malarky and I'm a season ticket holder, etc?
  • Options
    razil said:
    I did, not sure why/what this is going to achieve, I mean I knew it wasn't really him and I've already done all the ticket malarky and I'm a season ticket holder, etc?
    Run a poll 
  • Options
    2nd time he's phoned me and just as I go to answer him he hangs up. 
    How rude 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2021
    Now I know why Thomas hadn’t appointed him yet, JJ didn’t even know we played Ipswich yet! Seems a total waste of money ring me as I’ve been going for over 60 years as well.
  • Options
    I got 2 calls!
  • Options
    JohnnyH2 said:
    I got 2 calls!
    Anymore from him then I would be tempted to blow a whistle down the phone. Bloody nuisance callers
  • Options
    I had to tell my phone to remove the number from the spam call register!
  • Options
    Just got one from Stockley.
  • Options
    Also got one from Stockley. The posh sod hung up on me as I tried to wish him Merry Chrimbo.
  • Options
    Me too. How long before someone puts 2 & 2 together and starts a rumour that Jacko has been sacked as the calls are now a Stockley recording?
  • Options
    Clarky said:
    Just got one from Stockley.
    Same here.

We're obviously second class citizens if we don't get a call from the gaffer.
  • Options
    I got a voicemail that just said “it’s going to be rocking” 
  • Options
    We don't rock, we baance 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    shine166 said:
    We don't rock, we baance 
    The 'new manager Jacko baance'.
  • Options
    Two calls from Jacko for me.
  • Options
    he rang me twice in the space of 10 mins
  • Options
    Two calls from Jacko for me.
    And me.
  • Options
    Sure it wasn't the postman.... B)
  • Options
    He woke me up. I had just come off a night shift. Still, it was good timing I needed the loo!
    Oh Johnnie Jackson wakes me when I need a wee! 😮
  • Options
    Sure it wasn't the postman.... B)
    Not exactly a cultural reference for the youngsters!
  • Options
    I had a call asking if I had been in an accident recently...Guessing it wasnt Jacko unless he moonlighting for some extra dough....
  • Options
    Had this about six weeks ago, I was a but rude and talked over him and he couldn't get a word in......I just said all the best, try two upfront, get Dobson back in, also Pureington (sp) and tell him to get in the box, he's always good for a goal.