Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Any spare tickets for Cambridge game?

Need a couple of tickets for Cambridge match, anyone?

Comments

• Options
    john3 said:
    Need a couple of tickets for Cambridge match, anyone?
    Got 2 if you can pick up from Bromley mate
  • Options
    Have one in Covered End upper
  • Options
    DM'd you
  • Options
    edited December 2021
  • Options
    I have one going spare… pm me n il send it over to u…
  • Options
    I have 2 in upper Covered End
  • Options
    Surprised that a lot with spares seem to be 'releasing' them at bit late in the day today.

Thanks anyway.
  • Options
    edited December 2021
  • Options
    I have two spares Curbside. Inbox me if interested. 
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    Surprised that a lot with spares seem to be 'releasing' them at bit late in the day today.

Thanks anyway.
    My mate pulled out this morning (don’t know why) - so I will sit in my season ticket seat now
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Our two drop outs were my son who is ill and a friend who "forgot". If the latter is in any way representative, it might be an indication that the freebie experiment (as good as it's been) has reached the end of its usefulness. 
  • Options
    Not having a pop, just seems making tickets available a couple of hours before kick off is a little bit late in the day.

It's decent that regular posters are thinking about fellow fans on here and posting availability. 

Not sure some one who forgot there's a game on helps someone else who was desperate to go. Perhaps it's just me.

And I hope your friend and his son feel better soon @RodneyCharltonTrotta. I've only made one home game this season despite being a ST holder.
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    Not having a pop, just seems making tickets available a couple of hours before kick off is a little bit late in the day.

It's decent that regular posters are thinking about fellow fans on here and posting availability. 

Not sure some one who forgot there's a game on helps someone else who was desperate to go. Perhaps it's just me.

And I hope your friend and his son feel better soon @RodneyCharltonTrotta. I've only made one home game this season despite being a ST holder.

Apologies for my snappy response mate...it was unnecessary (my monkey's comment)  and your comment wasn't bad...just me reading too much into it and responding wrongly being overly sensitive lol.

• Options
    Addickted said:

Apologies for my snappy response mate...it was unnecessary (my monkey's comment)  and your comment wasn't bad...just me reading too much into it and responding wrongly being overly sensitive lol.

Pre match nerves Rodders chill we’re gonna win 😉
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    Addickted said:

Indeed. Cambridge always get me fired up and I've been on tenterhooks all week.

:-)
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    RedChaser said:
    Addickted said:

Indeed. Cambridge always get me fired up and I've been on tenterhooks all week.

:-)
    My lasting memory of Cambridge Utd was their manager John Beck back in the day who used to douse the team in ice cold water before they took to the pitch f**k that this weather, pass the cheese 🧀 🐭 
  • Options
    I'm still looking for a ticket to Saturday's match if anyone has one. Thanks.
  • Options
    It was three years ago.  (Spoiler alert: we won)