Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sinclair or McLeod

edited July 2007 in General Charlton
Buy McLeod from MK Dons for £1.5m

or

take Scott Sinclair from Chelsea on an initial 3-month loan (which could be extended)

what would you do ?

Comments

• Options
    I'd take McLeod, which is apparently a done deal according to Dons fans last night. I really like S. Sinclair but Mourinho has said he won't be loaning him till after Xmas. I think we'll get at least one Prem loan, but maybe not Sinclair.
  • Options
    thought sinclair was injured -

personally would take McLeod - sinclair is another winger we possibly don't need.
  • Options
    I think we should try out McLeod.

He's played at Div 1 & 2 level, he's only 22 - and apparently got pace, good first touch and frequently scores spectacular goals. So ability should not be a problem at CCC level.

Okay, so he's got an attitude problem.

But if he can sieze his chance and step up a level, then maybe he's just what we need?
  • Options
    OK I'm confused - which is quite easy!

Who is Sinclair, is he a guy who is with Chelsea and might be loaned to us or is he the guy who played for us in Malaga on Saturday, or is he another Man City escapee?
  • Options
    Wasn't it Sinclair that broke his foot or ankle or something against Man U?
  • Options
    two Sinclair's. One is currently trialing with us from Barnet.

The other, the one i'm referring to, is a young striker with Chelsea, who there is a fair chance will be loaned out to us.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]two Sinclair's. One is currently trialing with us from Barnet.

The other, the one i'm referring to, is a young striker with Chelsea, who there is a fair chance will be loaned out to us.

I thought scott sinclair, the Chelsea player, was a winger rather than a striker and has also been recently injured.
  • Options
    Striker, but can also play wide. Damaged his foot in that Man U game, but think he will be alright for the start of the season.
  • Options
    Mcleod out of the 2. Sinclairs too lightweight for this division in my opinion.
  • Options
    Dean Sinclair is the 22 year old midfielder from Barnet, who played against Welling and Malaga.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    whenever I've seen Scott Sinclair play it's been out wide. He may be able to play up front but wide is his true position.

Interesting that Dean Sinclair went to Spain but not Morris (thank God) or Walton.
  • Options
    so who's trevor sinclair?
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    Just released from Man City. 32 years old, winger.

Ex QPR, West Scam.

And Ex England, World Cup 2002
  • Options
    Preston have had a bid accepted and agreed terms with McLeod according to itv teletext and the mk dons sites
  • Options
    nothing on newsnow or dons rivals site.