Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Palace away tickets

edited July 2007 in General Charlton
When we hear anything about these ? When they go on sale, restrictions etc.

Note to club: Don't DARE think about taking the lower allocation !

Comments

• Options
    No idea, but Valley Gold get first refusal :-)
  • Options
    If the lower allocation is 2800 then I think that will be plenty.

We might sell that out, not sure about 4000 though.

Im more worried about Colchester than Palace.
  • Options
    we would take over five thousand for this one,lads day out,everyones up for this one.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: lucy lou[/cite]we would take over five thousand for this one,lads day out,everyones up for this one.

That is some set of beer goggles you must have.
  • Options
    SOS how are things ?

Looking forward to the big game then I see !
  • Options
    Morning Ketman

Things are pretty good....after all we have manged to hold the mighty bromley to a draw and have seen off the footballing giants of Chelmsford, Dartford and Barnet (just)!

All in all I'm quite happy with the shape and balance of the squad that PT has put together, we are still in the market for another forward........there is a viscious rumour doing the round that it might be Marcus Bent........if that happens I doubt I'll ever be able to visit this site again!

I've got my ticket for our opening game at St. Marys, how do you feel about opening up with scunny?

And are you still playing at the Red Lion?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: son of selhurst[/cite]

All in all I'm quite happy with the shape and balance of the squad that PT has put together, we are still in the market for another forward........there is a viscious rumour doing the round that it might be Marcus Bent

Religious groups in SE London reported a sudden urge in interest today as Charlton supporters flooded into their local church/mosque/synagogue/temple claiming to have definitive proof that God does exist.
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    Henry you're so PC, possibly the most inclusive post on here yet ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: son of selhurst[/cite]Morning Ketman

Things are pretty good....after all we have manged to hold the mighty bromley to a draw and have seen off the footballing giants of Chelmsford, Dartford and Barnet (just)!

All in all I'm quite happy with the shape and balance of the squad that PT has put together, we are still in the market for another forward........there is a viscious rumour doing the round that it might be Marcus Bent........if that happens I doubt I'll ever be able to visit this site again!

I've got my ticket for our opening game at St. Marys, how do you feel about opening up with scunny?

And are you still playing at the Red Lion?

Have to say I am not sure how we are gonna fair this season, but I am hoping we have enough to beat a team we were two divisions above last season, but a lot has changed since then.

Still playing the Lion yes, Friday's mainly. Have you been to Life Nightclub yet, a very Sittingbourne Nightclub don't you think ?
  • Options
    Is it safe to say that with less than five weeks to this fixture, there is now no chance of the date being moved ?????
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i'm with AFKA on this one! can't we get some keyboard warriors to get on the net and bang on about offs all over the place to get the police a bit panicky - it worked for millwall at aldershot!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]i'm with AFKA on this one! can't we get some keyboard warriors to get on the net and bang on about offs all over the place to get the police a bit panicky - it worked for millwall at aldershot![/quote]

No, because they'll trace your IP address...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Is it safe to say that with less than five weeks to this fixture, there is now no chance of the date being moved ?????

I wish they would.

I have a family wedding on the first of September. If they don't move it it could result in a rather messy divorce.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]i'm with AFKA on this one! can't we get some keyboard warriors to get on the net and bang on about offs all over the place to get the police a bit panicky - it worked for millwall at aldershot!

No, because they'll trace your IP address...

people that post things along those lines are either too stupid to know or too stupid to care