Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Signed CAFC home Shirt for sale for charity - Bidding ends 17:30 on Friday 17th December

edited December 2021 in General Charlton
Good afternoon all,

I have a couple of fully signed home shirts on offer in a beautiful Charlton Athletic presentation box with certificate of authenticity.  These were presented to my father as the front of shirt sponsor and he in turn is donating them to raise funds for the below causes.

For over 40 years now my father has been a part of Erith Rotary Club and in that time they have raised hundreds of thousands of pounds for local causes.  This year they are collecting for Woodside School, Bexley Women's Aid, Slade Green Food Bank, Bexley Deaf Aid, Shenstone School, Marlborough School in Bexley and Smerdon Centre.  All of these are fantastic causes and Erith Rotary Club are raising funds for all of them this year as well as their usual rounds of collecting with Father Christmas and his sleigh in the Erith and Belvedere areas.

More info about their work can be found here and you can see if you are on Santa's route too here 

As I say these are for a some amazing causes at a critical time so if they are of interest please drop a bid in here.

Thanks in advance 

Comments